Providence Bruins General Discussion VI - Providence AHL affilation with B's extended until 2029

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
What a brutal cheapshot. I wouldn't expect anything less from Darren Archibald tho.

I was coaching in Niagara area with Archibald billets when he was playing junior here. We had an open scrimmage and he showed up and went in net. Not that it means anything but I put a lot past him. Anyways in the room I brought up local guy Horton for some reason maybe because Archibald was wearing Canuck stuff, and I was wearing a Bruins tee shirt. Darren was drafted by the Canucks and was a little agitated about the conversation, something about hating everything Bruin.

Reactions: TCB and Saxon Eric

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Providence is playing a cream puff tonight so expect a loss or a frustrating OT win
7 points clear of the next team
Bodies getting healthy
It's looking good for Playoff hockey

BruinsNetwork

Spoke with Zech last night and he said a “few” teams were in the mix, but Providence was an easy choice. Said that he loves to fish and being by so much water here is great, but also spoke highly of the coaching staff that made his decision easy.

We may not always agree with their usage or plans, but the players really do enjoy this coaching staff and all speak highly of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia