Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XIV

Status
Not open for further replies.

remer

Oct 18, 2005
Well that’s sad if our young assets can’t get an opportunity to play with the big team. Fully understand why Seny is frustrated. He needs an opportunity. I think it would be smart to bring him up and see what he can do. It would determine whether he is an option for the team or at least improve his trade value.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Well that’s sad if our young assets can’t get an opportunity to play with the big team. Fully understand why Seny is frustrated. He needs an opportunity. I think it would be smart to bring him up and see what he can do. It would determine whether he is an option for the team or at least improve his trade value.

That’s fine but when you clear waivers and no one takes you for free a public trade request is a bit much.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
That’s fine but when you clear waivers and no one takes you for free a public trade request is a bit much.

Yeah that seemed like an 'FU" statement more than a serious trade request. Well, maybe they can move him for a 4th or 5th rounder or something.

BlackFrancis

Athletic Supporter Patch Partner
Dec 14, 2013
Yeah that seemed like an 'FU" statement more than a serious trade request. Well, maybe they can move him for a 4th or 5th rounder or something.
More like his agent, who works for the same agency DeBrusk's agent is working for, jumping in for some double pronged pressure.

You pull that, you'd better hope the team is run by extremely pragmatic people, or you're on the shit list to end all shit lists.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
More like his agent, who works for the same agency DeBrusk's agent is working for, jumping in for some double pronged pressure.

You pull that, you'd better hope the team is run by extremely pragmatic people, or you're on the shit list to end all shit lists.
Yeah that’s exactly what I thought considering the timing of it, but Seny certainly isn’t happy that he’s being buried in Prov.

I thought he should have taken a PTO somewhere if he wasn’t given any offers in FA this summer, just to move on. Sort of like what Ho-Sang did but I think Seny would have a better chance at sticking. He’s more well rounded and doesn’t get away from the system as much.

Reactions: bruinsfan1968

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
even in small doses that he played, he did more than what we`ve seen Uncle Nick do

Reactions: Dr Hook

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
There are a vast number of players I’d rather see a chance taken on before Shea. He’s just not good, IMO.

I've found that you can judge a player by his numbers at that level and there's nothing notable there regardless of what chemistry he might have with Big Eddie T. I remember when John Lammers was supposed to make Zach Hamill an elite AHL star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad