On to Soccer!

Edit Froden assist

Last edited:

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
For those here that don’t know, Senyshyn and Cave were extremely close in Providence. Like, the closest two people can be without being related by blood. Just an amazing night for him with Emily in the house, really. <3
I think after he scored the hat trick goal he pointed up into the crowd, assuming that was to her. Cool moment.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wow good for Zach!!! A special night for him in so many ways!!!

Hopefully this spins off into something special for him moving forward.
I saw him in Providence multiple times Jan to early March 2019 and Eric and my kid will vouch he belongs in NHL

Cassidy is brilliant Hockey guy but I don’t think he’s the right guy for the next group including Senyshyn Steen Lauko lohrei Lysell Studnicka Harrison Ahcan Lyle etc

Reactions: Blowfish

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I saw him in Providence multiple times Jan to early March 2019 and Eric and my kid will vouch he belongs in NHL

Cassidy is brilliant Hockey guy but I don’t think he’s the right guy for the next group including Senyshyn Steen Lauko lohrei Lysell Studnicka Harrison Ahcan Lyle etc

Interesting to hear you say this...Really too bad Leach was leeched away. I was hearing some good things about him.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Game tonight vs those punks from Hartford 705pm

Keyser should be in and I can see a scenario where we get a late addition from Boston, otherwise I'd go with the same lineup

Reactions: The National
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad