Tralmaks Steen Froden
Filipe Hall Voyer
Zummack Koppanen

Ahcan Lyle
Greenway Lewington
Wolff Berglund (status ?)

Keyser
Booth
Senyshyn will be in Boston, Seattle or Toronto ~ I got a great source and if Wally wants I will give it - that the coaching staff including Leach believe Senyshyn has come a long long way to round out his game from a big kid with a great shot who could outskate 16 and 17 year olds in the OHL this is a kid who would have been better served playing against older players and men and 200 feet as opposed of ‘do your thing’

notice since 2016 Bruins have been extensively in the USHL/USA Development program and Europe where they have better control of players, players play against older competition and learn a complete game even if it means scoring little in the Mestis league as opposed to playing for Regina or London and putting up 40 goals but not developing a complete game

I will admit though getting Studnicka & Harrison out of Oshawa in the CHL I like a lot - good size and compete and as someone who watched Jack live in Providence two years ago he looks like a legit middle six center

I’m intrigued to see if they go with him he was that good down there one of best I’ve seen play both ends going back to the 2004 lockout when Bergeron was a blonde

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Senyshyn will be in Boston, Seattle or Toronto ~ I got a great source and if Wally wants I will give it - that the coaching staff including Leach believe Senyshyn has come a long long way to round out his game from a big kid with a great shot who could outskate 16 and 17 year olds in the OHL this is a kid who would have been better served playing against older players and men and 200 feet as opposed of ‘do your thing’

notice since 2016 Bruins have been extensively in the USHL/USA Development program and Europe where they have better control of players, players play against older competition and learn a complete game even if it means scoring little in the Mestis league as opposed to playing for Regina or London and putting up 40 goals but not developing a complete game

I will admit though getting Studnicka & Harrison out of Oshawa in the CHL I like a lot - good size and compete and as someone who watched Jack live in Providence two years ago he looks like a legit middle six center

I’m intrigued to see if they go with him he was that good down there one of best I’ve seen play both ends going back to the 2004 lockout when Bergeron was a blonde

I really hope so...Great kid and deserving. If I see Wagner over Zachary I will lose it!

Curious why Ottawa wouldn't be one of the teams who may claim him...Thinking they would be all over Zachary.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I hope this guy is a Kuraly clone. He's got the same hustle and size.
Kuraly had playoff hustle it seems

Hall I haven’t seen in Providence live where I can watch him away from puck how hard he gets back and competes for 50/50 picks and where he’s coming from but his hands look good

be comes across as having his shit together whereas Kuraly I needed to check my Kuraly app to see what I was getting today and period by period

Reactions: Kegs

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009

Leafs again?? (Possibility)

Reactions: DKH

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
PBs staying in house, making Mougenel the HC. Makes me wonder if (a) he's better than Whitfield and (b) if Whitfield is content being an AC. I have no opinion either way, just kind of curious what the situation is.

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
PBs staying in house, making Mougenel the HC. Makes me wonder if (a) he's better than Whitfield and (b) if Whitfield is content being an AC. I have no opinion either way, just kind of curious what the situation is.

Perhaps because Mougenel was an assistant in Hershey and Woostah. Not sure but Whitfield doesn’t seem to have as much experience. Either that or maybe Leech told Sweeney Mougenel was more ready.

Reactions: Gordoff

lamini

Nov 30, 2011
Prostějov
Haven't found any topic about Pastrnak that is not locked, so I'll put it here.

Pasta is first player ever to win Czech Golden Stick for five times in row (so far best was Jagr with 4). Also tied Hasek for 2nd place with 5 total, first is Jagr with 12.

Edit: sorry, haven't noticed that this is taged Providence Bruins :oops:

Last edited:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
They went outside the org when they first got him to hire Mougenel so they clearly see something in him.

I wasn't high on Whitfield's PP, so I'm fine with this.

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad