Providence Bruins General Discussion thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dangleittus13

Mar 21, 2020
Ultimate upside for Lauko a 3rd liner?
Great weekend for the boys, and an interesting storyline being created with some of the bottom 9-15 Fwds. Hard to understand what’s going on with Lauko - only 3 goals in 23 games and he plays in all aspects of the game so I’d expect him to have many more especially with his speed and playing with Studnicka. IMO they have Wagner playing too high in the line-up, and after yesterday’s game, I’d say Koppanen, Voyer and Tralmaks stock continues to rise…and Hall’s been much better with the additional minutes - nice to see him get his first. Future line-up is going to be tough for Moug, especially once Filipe is available. I think you send down Brazeau as he’s solid around the net on PP, but I think there are other guys that can fill his role and provide more all-around impact. Currently 16 Fwds fighting for 12 roster spots per game - super competitive!
Steen deserves to stick with the B’s so does that mean we’ll See Kuhlman or will he get snatched up? Let’s hope the P-Bruins continue to build off of the last couple of games and really push for 1st place in the division. Would love to see them go back-to-back!
Would love anyone’s thoughts on how the roster will play out - get your crystal ball out!
Froden Fogarty Steen
Lauko (?) Studnicka Sensyhyn
Asselin Hughes Wagner (?)
Tralmaks (?) Koppanen Voyer (?)
Filipe (?) Hall (?) Brazeau (?)
Mckinnon (?)

Ahcan Lewington
Vaak Ness
Moore (?) Lyle (?)
Wolff Berglund (?)
Didier (?)

taxi squad - will there be 6 players from Prov added who then are ineligible for practicing/playing with P-Bruins?

Reactions: Saxon Eric and CDJ

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Nice to see Hall finally get one. Anyone else think he would've been better off staying at Yale for another year or two?

Reactions: Blowfish

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
SE thoughts on Koppanen's play this year? Does he have a chance NHL?
Another one that's playing well of late, wish he'd be more consistent, he has an excellent wrister and his Condor like wingspan causes problems on the PK, full time NHL player? I don't see it, might get in a game or two though

Reactions: Raleighfern

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
How would you compare his skating to Frederic? We see Freddy still having issues at the NHL game. If Koppanen is on par or worse, then he has no chance in the NHL as a regular.
From watching him last year and a little this year his skating is by far worse than Freddy's. Because of his size he is able to cover more ground though.

Reactions: Saxon Eric
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad