HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gee Wally

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Hey Wally, taking this moment to wish you a wonderful day and also sending you all the best of health to go along with it.

Growing up, in the 60's Birthday's was not a huge deal at our home...there was a reason but I rather not go into this.....As I had my on children ( 2 boys....23 and 21 shortly) the meaning of birthday's suddenly had much more importance than I had ever thought it could have.

Now, please go ahead and do make your wish and if all possible, sneak a second one in there and......hint, hint, nudge nudge, you know where I am going with the second wish......

Once again all the best and Happy Birthday.....:handclap::handclap::handclap:

it better damn well be a playoff berth. If that wasn't his first one! :party:

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Happy Birthday to one of my faves on this board. You, sir, know what's important in life and I always appreciate your insightful posts.

Since my dad died, my brothers and I have gotten together at different Chateau restaurants about once a month, both to connect as family, and for me to update them on what's going on with the estate stuff. I like the Chateau because it's casual and has a pretty extensive menu.

So enjoy your birthday dinner once the snow stops. :cheers::bday: And have a blast with the Mouse and Potter!

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Happy Birthday Gee Wally.

I don't know what they're paying you for all you do here, but I imagine it's not enough. ;)
normal_bruins_cake_002.jpg

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Happy Birthday, Ye Olde Curmudgeon

Wally, we've never met, but I feel I know you a bit.

Thanks for all of your efforts to keep this crazy board going, and going in a logical, civil direction. A tricky business. :teach2::banghead::facepalm::wally::clap:

"You deserve a break today." (And remember, "Hold the pickles/Hold the lettuce, Special orders don't upset us.") :)

Enjoy!

:GWC:

Last edited:

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
Ohhh crap, I disappear for a few weeks & miss Wally's birthday? Dang.

(belated) Happy Birthday, big guy!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad