HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Gee Wally

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Happy Birthday to the kind man who remembers everyone's birthday !

Love your heartwarming stories about the bride and family.:)

You will always be younger than me !

Have a most wonderful day. :handclap:

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
Happy Birthday Wally.

I enjoy your posts and leadership on this board.

You make me laugh with your humour and stories. (falling off the roof) :laugh:

If I ever make it to boston I'd like to meet up for a pint and a few more stories in person.

I hope you have a great day surrounded by your family.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Wally, you know the drill....what'd you eat, where'd you go, what'd you get:laugh:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Wally, you know the drill....what'd you eat, where'd you go, what'd you get:laugh:

LOL!

Been waiting for you to ask Dan. Seems like tradition now.
:laugh:

Well, the snow screwed up our plans. Roads out here suck and will be worse tonight. So dinner will most likely be tomorrow night. Im thinking Italian. Maybe Chateau. Been jonesing for their toasted raviolis and chicken/eggplant parm combo.

So tonight it will be home. Steaks. Baked potato. And looks like a chocolate cake sitting on the hutch.

Gift is a joint one with the twins for their graduation. We fly out next Monday for 8 days in Disneyworld and Universal. Im not renting a car so I fully expect to eat and drink myself thru all the parks.
Then hate myself later for the weight I put on.

:D

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
Hey Wally, taking this moment to wish you a wonderful day and also sending you all the best of health to go along with it.

Growing up, in the 60's Birthday's was not a huge deal at our home...there was a reason but I rather not go into this.....As I had my on children ( 2 boys....23 and 21 shortly) the meaning of birthday's suddenly had much more importance than I had ever thought it could have.

Now, please go ahead and do make your wish and if all possible, sneak a second one in there and......hint, hint, nudge nudge, you know where I am going with the second wish......

Once again all the best and Happy Birthday.....:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad