GDT: Yotes @ Preds 7 pm Birthday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
how do you go from a first to the second the way we have? consistency is this team's problems and that's begins and ends with the coach

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Maz with another puck through the five hole ... can't keep letting them in that way. They set a good double screen, but Maz was squared to the shooter before the shot.

Terrible positioning on their second goal. Player lapse, not coaching on that one. Still there were chances offensively ... not as sexy as those in the first but several good looks.

101st...Josi game worn jersey is $1250...Fish is the same...Weber is a cool grand even.

Josi and Fish are less expensive online. Weber is cheaper at the game.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
What a move by Yandle on Smith to break free! Preds playing well. Just hope you can hang on! Wilson looking dominant every shift. Like Nystrom on that line. He moves the puck well! Jones having some rookie mistakes, but love watching him!

Jonesey

R.I.P. Steve AKA Pred303
Feb 17, 2009
Tennessee
Here's what I love about the Coyotes broadcast. Klein gets slew-footed in the corner with no call and the Yotes announcers praise the officials for the no-call and how they have called the game even admitting it was a slew foot. Fast forward 3 minutes and the tears flow.

Take the two points from what is becoming one of my least favorite teams in the NHL.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We can't score an empty net straight in has to be a bank in. :D Mazanec with some big saves at the end there. Preds win.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I didn't mind the Yotes TV crew until the the empty net goal. When they admit Hanzal slewfoots Klein and say they like how the game is called they can't really complain when their guy gets just as blatantly hooked and pulled down. Either you want the game called loose or not.

The first was great offensively, but the Yotes were not playing like they could. The second was hard for us to watch because we started making the mental errors. The third looked like what a Preds/Yotes game should look like ... hard work ... chances ... physical play from both squads.

Another win ... now to handle business on the back to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad