Patriots/NFL GDT: Week 6 @ Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
You just described what Zappe is doing.
Mac didn't throw it 34 times per game on the road.

4 guys had 60+ yards receiving. Thornton wasn't one of them but he had 4 receptions and a TD. We only had 1 RB today in the gameplan so went to the air don't remember doing that last year but the pass game still set Ramondre up to get 2 TDs.

Training wheels came off. Most we've used the TEs last 2 seasons.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Brady is clearly missing Gronk. 2019 Pats he didn't have Gronk either

Steelers play well when noone gives them a chance.

I'd love to see Atlanta win that division. I wonder why Tampa doesn't sign OBJ if they can put up with AB why not him?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Mac didn't throw it 34 times per game on the road.

4 guys had 60+ yards receiving. Thornton wasn't one of them but he had 4 receptions and a TD. We only had 1 RB today in the gameplan so went to the air don't remember doing that last year but the pass game still set Ramondre up to get 2 TDs.

Training wheels came off. Most we've used the TEs last 2 seasons.
They’re basically running the same offense Mac ran last year to take the weight off of him.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Looking at the highlights from today, Parker has to be the most talented outside WR we've had since that one year of Brandin Cooks, no? He actually makes contested catches. If they integrate him into the offense better, or at least are able to use the likes of Thornton and Bourne better to draw coverage away from him, he could make a big difference. I don't hate Agholor as much as some people, but it is noticeable how much more spread out the passing game was with him off the field today,

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Of course I missed his one deep throw since I ran to take a piss and came back and heard he had the 54 yard completion or whatever it was. I didnt see it.

That wasn't a deep pass. It was a 15 yard completion and then 40 yards of YAC. I think the two longest throws were 25-30 yard completions to Parker and Meyers.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
That wasn't a deep pass. It was a 15 yard completion and then 40 yards of YAC. I think the two longest throws were 25-30 yard completions to Parker and Meyers.
Ah makes sense. I stay my folks house on most weekends, I came back to the tv room and my dad was all like "you missed it! It was a big throw and the guy ran after the catch blah.blah blah" and then I never saw the replay of it. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad