Patriots/NFL GDT: Week 6 @ Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I know we want to win the division but I am happy to see KC lose like this and look forward to another season of no SB for them

Reactions: Oates2Neely

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Can’t wait for it to all fall apart

Jets and the Dolphins are who we need to root hard to lose as much as possible. I feel like both are going to pick up a lot of cheap wins in the terrible AFC. Buffalo getting 1 overall is fine they need to win the rest of their games vs those 2 though.

Wish we had that tie from Green Bay since a tie breaker with Indy is useless since they have a tie. We really don't want to lose any of our games before Minny on Turkey Day.

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
I want the DeSean Watson trade pack from Green Bay for Mac this off season
Haters aren't going to like the fact that Belichick likely drafted the 2 best QBs in the 2021 and 2022 drafts. I'd probably take Wilson over Mac if chosing today but the Jets will ruin him. Lawrence is getting a pass on not being very good because its Jacksonville but that division is soft and he did go 1 overall they won with freaking Bortles.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Haters aren't going to like the fact that Belichick likely drafted the 2 best QBs in the 2021 and 2022 drafts. I'd probably take Wilson over Mac if chosing today but the Jets will ruin him. Lawrence is getting a pass on not being very good because its Jacksonville but that division is soft and he did go 1 overall they won with freaking Bortles.
Lawrence has been far better than Mac this year

Reactions: smithformeragent

BradPark22

Nov 8, 2017
they arent that terrible, I think theyll be in the NFC title game when its all said and done
You think that because you're still on Brady's tit. He's got so many distractions going on in his life right now, couple those distractions with a weak O Line = no beuno

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hmm. Unless something major happens it's looking like it would be a bills/eagles SB.

I know it's super early of course, I could see it.
I think the cowboys win that game with Prescott, Rush was horrific at times. Those two may very well be the two best in the NFC

When do we start taking the Giants seriously?

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I think the cowboys win that game with Prescott, Rush was horrific at times. Those two may very well be the two best in the NFC

Makes sense. To be completely honest I don't know Jack crap about Dallas other then Prescott being injured. I watched a few minutes of that game and that was it. If I could've won a million bucks to tell you who the Cowboys QB was tonight. I wouldn't have won the million bucks.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Makes sense. To be completely honest I don't know Jack crap about Dallas other then Prescott being injured. I watched a few minutes of that game and that was it. If I could've won a million bucks to tell you who the Cowboys QB was tonight. I wouldn't have won the million bucks.
Micah Parsons is a game-wrecker. Obvs very different positions but he has an Aaron Donald like impact on the game

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Micah Parsons is a game-wrecker. Obvs very different positions but he has an Aaron Donald like impact on the game
I was in the middle of writing a post back about the Chiefs and then my phone auto-corrected 'Mahomes' into 'manholes' and I almost posted it but laughed too hard and lost pretty much what I was thinking about posting.

• Haha

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Can’t wait for it to all fall apart
Don’t hold your breath. The Jets aren’t going anywhere.

Funny how last year the NFC East was a shit show and the NFC West was a juggernaut. Not so much, this year…..

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Pats sneakily have the 5th best point differential in the league now after the last two weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad