U18: GDT: U-18 WJC Umeå & Örnsköldsvik, Sweden: Day 1

su24

Sep 30, 2017
Both games pretty close, I think both Russias will win eventually.
Don't dare to call Belarus "another Russia". You would get spanked on any Belarusian board for that. That's insulting of the nation. That's like calling Croatia "another Serbia" or calling Ukraine "another Russia".

su24

Sep 30, 2017
He's giving Czech all they can handle at the moment. Made Haš look like a schlemiel on Belarus' third goal.
Haš was so embarrassed that he took 2 penalties in a row and basically alllowed Belarus to score their 4th goal.
I honestly believe that with Protas and Alistrov our team could contend for a medal. Screw the WHL.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
Don't dare to call Belarus "another Russia". You would get spanked on any Belarusian board for that. That's insulting of the nation. That's like calling Croatia "another Serbia" or calling Ukraine "another Russia".
My apologies, it just sounds natural in my language, one is Russia and the other White Russia, with just an adjective in front. I apologize though, wasn't ill-meant and won't say it again.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Well they're certainly kicking the **** out of us!
Their PP is, the 5v5 play was much better this period.
That being said, Czechs are still playing like crap. Can't wait for Hadamczik's excuses after this debacle. He deserves it though, ignoring Pytlik and not playing Mysak, what a tool.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Their PP is, the 5v5 play was much better this period.
That being said, Czechs are still playing like crap. Can't wait for Hadamczik's excuses after this debacle. He deserves it though, ignoring Pytlik and not playing Mysak, what a tool.
I hate Hadamczak. He's probably the only thing I hate in all of Czech hockey. I'm a diehard fan but anytime this man gets behind a bench I want to blow things up.

He was still in charge of the senior team when we had about 50 players in NHL and a lot of very good D and 3 goalies going... he'd cut them and put in Stepanek instead of the NHL goalie. His entire strategy is to always turn a talented team into a lunchpale group while running with 'his chosen players' (which are usually related to him). He has an amazing ability of turning Gold teams into Bronze teams and then gets told how great he is because he got a medal.

In this case, this is a bronze team maybe that he'll turn into a quarterfinal against the US and a 6-1 blowout in quarters and done.

No Prikryl, bening Mysak - not even close to shocking. And I have nothing against Marcel Barinka... I hope he does get drafted. It's Alois I can't stand.

su24

Sep 30, 2017
My apologies, it just sounds natural in my language, one is Russia and the other White Russia, with just an adjective in front. I apologize though, wasn't ill-meant and won't say it again.
I understand that you are not familiar with the situation. People in Belarus are very sensitive about those semantics recently. Belarus and Russia are different countries, but Russia is trying to annex us like they did it with Crimea. Anyway, sorry if I was too rud.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
I understand that you are not familiar with the situation. People in Belarus are very sensitive about those semantics recently. Belarus and Russia are different countries, but Russia is trying to annex us like they did it with Crimea. Anyway, sorry if I was too rud.
No worries, glad to have learned something. I wish you a long-term independence!

Reactions: su24

filip85

Feb 7, 2017

Really don't want to get into politics (you can answer me on PM), but didn't Lukashenko said that he is willing to unite with Russia ?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
4-3... Another goal from point. 3 goals by our D... Although it says koffer is a forward? Double duty?

Even 2 goals from our D is a rarity in Czech hockey lately. Something positive

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
4-3... Another goal from point. 3 goals by our D... Although it says koffer is a forward? Double duty?

Even 2 goals from our D is a rarity in Czech hockey lately. Something positive
Defense has been horrible all game long, goals are nice, but hardly make up for it.
I see Czechs are contending for the worst PP of the tournament again this year.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Defense has been horrible all game long, goals are nice, but hardly make up for it.
I see Czechs are contending for the worst PP of the tournament again this year.
I noticed that too.. 5-3.. nothing. 5-4.. nothing. Pull the goalie.. nothing.

Also, they kept falling.. is this a U18 thing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad