U18: GDT: U-18 WJC Umeå & Örnsköldsvik, Sweden: Day 1

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Mysak was our best forward whenever he was on the ice. That was like, during the 3 shifts he got all game.
Can't wait for Hadamczik's excuses, what a f***ing idiot.

Reactions: Czechboy

lostinwarsaw

A Slovak living in Belgium
Feb 26, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Not terrible performance from Slovaks, the individual skill gap is obviously large between us and Russia. But we weren’t completely dominated, and our individual players impressed such as cajkovic and Chromiak. I wouldn’t be surprised if cajkovic finished with 7 or 8 goals this tournament. I was also surprised by the play of turansky, maybe he has good tournament and gets 6-7th round draft consideration. He was also good at hlinka tournament. Bad game for other big guns Jellus and mrazik imo need to be better

su24

Sep 30, 2017
Really don't want to get into politics (you can answer me on PM), but didn't Lukashenko said that he is willing to unite with Russia ?
No way. Lukashenko understands that independence is the only way to keep his power and says a lot of controversial things to save it. He declares something nice about Russia and gets money for it, that's all. "Your money for our friendship". That's how he survives for 25 years.

Reactions: Pardus and pukovnik

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Mysak was our best forward whenever he was on the ice. That was like, during the 3 shifts he got all game.
Can't wait for Hadamczik's excuses, what a ****ing idiot.
We might have the worst run federation of the top 6... By might I mean we absolutely do.

Hadamczak will soon be playing our third string goalie, benching our best players and praising all the blocked shots and grit after every loss.

A regulation loss to start tourney and not playing your best players... Textbook

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
We might have the worst run federation of the top 6... By might I mean we absolutely do.

Hadamczak will soon be playing our third string goalie, benching our best players and praising all the blocked shots and grit after every loss.

A regulation loss to start tourney and not playing your best players... Textbook
Without a doubt. I wonder if getting relegated would be enough for some change, but probably not. Seeing the progress Belarus and Germany are making, they might pass us soon at the junior level.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I wonder if getting relegated would be enough for some change,

Yeah, they'd probably blame it all on the new progressive guys and fire them while keeping the old guard. They really are run a lot like the Oilers. Even the fact that our cupboards are thin and guys like Zacha and Palat have no problem turning us down is concerning (not that Palat has said no, I'm just guessing that is coming).

Even the coach talking about how he'll let the NHL players come over and tryout. He'd like them there as early as possible. It sounds like he wants them to kiss his ass a little.

Wooren

May 17, 2015
Prague
Yeah, they'd probably blame it all on the new progressive guys and fire them while keeping the old guard. They really are run a lot like the Oilers. Even the fact that our cupboards are thin and guys like Zacha and Palat have no problem turning us down is concerning (not that Palat has said no, I'm just guessing that is coming).

Even the coach talking about how he'll let the NHL players come over and tryout. He'd like them there as early as possible. It sounds like he wants them to kiss his ass a little.
They really are though. Once a power to be recognized, now a laughing stock, doing one panic move after another and ruining even the little talent they have. Damn, it's actually terrifying how similar Edmonton and Czech hockey are. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->