GDT: Sweden vs. Russia, Feb 16, 4:00 PM Torino, 10:00 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerald78

Aug 10, 2005
SensGuy said:
I think MSNBC is only airing the first period, so I'll see that. Russia really got a rough schedule to open with. Should be another good one.

are you sure about only showing the first? i was under the impression that they were showing the whole game.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
gerald78 said:
are you sure about only showing the first? i was under the impression that they were showing the whole game.
They have another game scheduled at 11:05, so I think they're just showing the first. I could be wrong though.

Nemchinov13

Oct 19, 2002
Gravesend
Visit site
SensGuy said:
They have another game scheduled at 11:05, so I think they're just showing the first. I could be wrong though.
What??? What kind of God damned stupid **** is that? Latvia and Slovakia is more exciting and more important than Russia-Sweden? ****ing crackheads!

Oh yeah, thank God I'm totally off tomorrow. 10 AM it is. Wow. What a game. Gonchar has a wicked shot, but he's incompetent as a D. No wonder Krikunov paired Volchok with Tyutin. I actually think that Vishnevsky should replace Gonchar on the top 6 and drop Gonchar to the 4th pair. Gonchar is a Russian Poti. I hope I'm wrong in my assessment though.

NYR2

Feb 19, 2004
New York
SensGuy said:
I think MSNBC is only airing the first period, so I'll see that.

WHY! Are they seriously going to screw me like that? :joker:

MisterUnspoken said:
Go Lundqvist and Tyutin!! :D

:handclap: But more Lundqvist than Tyutin lol.

Can't wait to see them though!

Quiet Robert

Feb 3, 2005
This game should be great, I can't wait for it. I hope Russia comes out fired up after today and we see an intense game. I really don't know who to pick. I'm leaning towards Sweden w/ Lundqvist stealing the show, although Russia's loss today might get them really motivated to come out and win in a convincing fashion.

absolutic

Jul 26, 2005
Los Angeles
is the 7AM pacific time for sure? not earlier? if it is 7AM i only will be able to watch 1st period :( gotta be at work by 8:30AM

Gozer

Sep 22, 2005
Västerås
If lundqvist have a good game, and the first line with Modin, Alfredsson, and Sundin shows up, then I belive Sweden will get the win. Lets say 4-2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad