OT: GDT: Super Bowl LIII - Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I'd kick the field goal here if I was the Patriots- then-"game over."

BigZ65

Feb 2, 2010
Winnipeg
The NFL needs a league initiative to take some of the athletes populating the defensive lines and flip them to offense. Pretty lame season aside from the one Chiefs-Rams game.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Tom you just won your 6th Super Bowl, what are you going to do next, “go to HF Boards Jets and read what that goof Sip has to say about Lame”!

Reactions: Jets 31

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Shouldn't the Rams be embarrassed ??- to only score 3 points ?? I think the Bombers would have at least scored 10-14 against the Patriots.

Pathetic performance from the high powered Ram's offense.

Reactions: sipowicz

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Awesome win! I know I'm in the minority, but I love my Pats.

I don't care how boring it was, the pass rush was outstanding and pushed Goff all game. This Pats win makes up for last year.

Brady is 6/9 in Super Bowl appearances. :nod:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Shouldn't the Rams be embarrassed ??- to only score 3 points ?? I think the Bombers would have at least scored 10-14 against the Patriots.

Pathetic performance from the high powered Ram's offense.
The Rams only scored 3 and you honestly think the BB would have scored more?

Reactions: sipowicz

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
The Rams only scored 3 and you honestly think the BB would have scored more?

I would think so-- but I wouldn't bet a whole lot of money on it. I mean just 3 points !!

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I enjoyed the game both defenses played great ... tied game with 7 minutes left what's too complain about?
McCourty making that great play to save a TD or Rams stopping Pats on 4th down are just as good or better that watching someone score a TD on a broken play.
Remember defense wins championships.

Reactions: Gil Fisher

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
I enjoyed the game both defenses played great ... tied game with 7 minutes left what's too complain about?
McCourty making that great play to save a TD or Rams stopping Pats on 4th down are just as good or better that watching someone score a TD on a broken play.
Remember defense wins championships.
I'm a Broncos fan so i hate the Patriots but you are right defense wins Championships . When the Broncos won a couple of years ago Cam Newton was unstoppable all year until he played Miller and the Broncos , game over man . Still this Super bowl was boring and man what a horrible halftime show , Maroon 5 , just awful music . :help:

Reactions: GNP

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I'm a Broncos fan so i hate the Patriots but you are right defense wins Championships . When the Broncos won a couple of years ago Cam Newton was unstoppable all year until he played Miller and the Broncos , game over man . Still this Super bowl was boring and man what a horrible halftime show, Maroon 5,just awful music. :help:

I second that-- it was the most terrible halftime show I've ever seen. I was embarrassed to watch that joker sing on TV -- I turned the volume "right off."

There just is not music anymore like in the 70's or 80's-- not even close. Why didn't they bring in Bryan Adams-Paul Mc Cartney, U2 --tons of others I can't think of now. Winnipeg's own Guess Who would put that act to shame.

I feel sorry for the young generation today, having to listen to that kind of music.

You have to wonder--how these guys make it ??

folix

Jul 24, 2011
To be honest neither of these teams really deserved it. The game was flat and uninspiring. I used to play defense on football as well so I love a good defensive effort but to be honest it really wasnt that these teams just both came out and looked awful. Even though I heat Sean and the Saints prob should have been them and KC in the Superbowl.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
That game was f***ing awful, no one wants to watch a team punt 8 straight drives. Has nothing to do with 'casual' fan or not, I watch as much football as anyone here and that game was brutal.

Belichick the GOAT tho.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Awesome win! I know I'm in the minority, but I love my Pats.

I don't care how boring it was, the pass rush was outstanding and pushed Goff all game. This Pats win makes up for last year.

Brady is 6/9 in Super Bowl appearances. :nod:
Hard to argue that Tom and Bill are a fantastic team !

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad