OT: GDT: Super Bowl LIII - Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Brady called 2 timeouts on that drive. Any speculation on what had him flustered? Balls aren't deflated as expected??? ;)

Reactions: KingBogo

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Farce league, farce game, NFL cheated the Saints and Chiefs out of the Superbol so they could get the dream matchup, pretty boy Brady against the second largest TV market in the US!

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Both of these offensive powerhouses are "sputtering". Somehow--like always, I think Patriot's coach Bill Bellicik will come up the adjustments, and win the game.

You never know though -- these Rams are explosive, and somebody-someday, will knock the Patriots off their lofty perch.

I'll take the Patriots to win here -- but this game could go either way.

I notice the Pats are really stopping the Ram's running game -( Gurley and Anderson) --could be trouble for the Rams.

Last edited:

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Both of these offensive powerhouses are "sputtering". Somehow--like always, I think Patriot's coach Bill Bellicik will come up the adjustments, and win the game.

You never know though -- these Rams are explosive, and somebody-someday, will knock the Patriots off their lofty perch.

I'll take the Patriots to win here -- but this game could go either way.

I notice the Pats are really stopping the Ram's running game -( Gurly and Anderson) --could be trouble for the Rams.
A BIG tip, ALWAYS take the under in the first quarter...you can win a lot of money on that bet almost every year...

Reactions: GNP and jefferoni

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I'd hate to be a 170 lb cornerback, and have to tackle Gronkowski with a full head of steam up --that will rattle your bones. That Gronk is a load !!! and fairly fast for a big man.

Last edited:

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
giphy.gif

GNP

Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Hard to believe - the Ram's may be held scoreless in the 1st half-WOW. That Bill Billichek is a genius coach for the Pats. He knows how to get the best of his players.

I'm glad to see the Pat's throwing more as the game goes on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad