OT: GDT: Super Bowl LIII - Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
It's a great time to be a Patriots fan. :towel:

Yes. Yes it is. :cool:

Every Superbowl in the 70s and 80s was the "worst Superbowl ever". Casual fans don't like defense though.

I love a good defence. This story is well-written and provides some insight into why Jared Goff was being bombarded by a D featuring very few stars.

The pundits will have you believe that the Rams offence threw up on themselves, but not many are talking about the mutability of the Pats linebacking corps or the performance of a much-maligned front four.

Dominant defense carries Tom Brady, Patriots to Super Bowl title

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Look, when a team called the Saints is unfairly eliminated, you've gotta be expecting some Divine Retribution. FIAT TEDIUM!!! :laugh:

I now await the inevitable correction on my Latin.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
SB ratings are in and they are not very good. so much for the NFL putting the second largest market into the game to prop up the ratings.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Look, when a team called the Saints is unfairly eliminated, you've gotta be expecting some Divine Retribution. FIAT TEDIUM!!! :laugh:

I now await the inevitable correction on my Latin.
It's called karma ... remember how the Saints were gifted their SB. The refs refused to call penalties on the Saints D vs the Vikings ... the beating Favre took was total BS but the ref did apologized to Favre later so that's okay ... right?

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Brady is 3 months younger than me so cheers to the 41 year olds out there.

I've been a fan of Brady since he took over from Bledsoe.

Best ever and it is no longer even debatable.

Amazing Defensive game for the Pats as well, impressive!

Pats have 12 draft picks coming up now as well, wow.

A reload and will be a heavy favourite next year again.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
And they all dealt with the same theme of robots/AI unable to experience true emotions.

Very 1970s 2 and a half hour long Sci-fi movies of them.

I think this shows us they have many millions or robots ready to replace blue collar jobs but have no idea what to do with a society with 50% unemployment.

I'm probably veering off into some other thread here so I'll stop, but its nice others notice as well.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
It's called karma ... remember how the Saints were gifted their SB. The refs refused to call penalties on the Saints D vs the Vikings ... the beating Favre took was total BS but the ref did apologized to Favre later so that's okay ... right?

Well, I don't really because the amount of time I spend following the NFL each season can be measured in seconds. :laugh:

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Bounty Bowl pay back
( they did get screwed bad tho ‘)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad