GDT: Slovakia-Germany, 7:30 p.m Local Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
Boucicaut said:
That would be a real dark horse winner, given that this thread is about the Slovakia-Germany game :)

:lol

and if he meant germany instead of swiss i will for sure beat him black and blue for calling us swiss. :D ;)

Hellström

Sep 22, 2002
zecke26 said:
:lol

and if he meant germany instead of swiss i will for sure beat him black and blue for calling us swiss. :D ;)

Hehe...but it could be even worse....he could´ve called Austria or the Netherlands as the winner :joker: ;)

Slovakia - Germany 5-2

Carciola and Müller with the goals.

carl from pori

Dec 18, 2004
if germany beat slovakia with one goal and sweden wins slovakia tomorrow by 2 goals and canada doing there job against the finns. which team are going to be last in the group?

carl from pori

Dec 18, 2004
if germany beat slovakia today and sweden ties or win tomorrow slovakia is out!
but if slovakia win today and tomorrow,sweden is out! And if slovakia win today and sweden win slovakia tomorrow by 1 or 2 goals, finland is out!If sweden win by more than 2 goals against slovakia tomorrow,slovakia is out!
And if slovakia ties today and tomorrow,Sweden is out!
This can come out a real thriller tomorrow.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
this team is a shame. i did expect that they will lose every game, but it's always a question how to lose it. they will get slaughtered again. 3 goals by ruzicka so far and no hope in sight. they even pulled greiss who i bet wasn't guilty on the goals.

guys, go home, try to get DEL icetime and come back in 2 years, hopefully with a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad