Not open for further replies.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
zecke26 said:
3-0 slovakia (hattrick by ruzicka) after the 1st

2nd period is underway

thanks....keep us updated please
natural hatrick? nice i guess first one on the tournament...
i like ruzicka :yo:

RorschachWJK

Dec 28, 2004
zecke26 said:
this team is a shame. i did expect that they will lose every game, but it's always a question how to lose it. they will get slaughtered again. 3 goals by ruzicka so far and no hope in sight. they even pulled greiss who i bet wasn't guilty on the goals.

guys, go home, try to get DEL icetime and come back in 2 years, hopefully with a better team.

Depressing, I know...this is how I used to feel for the Finnish teams. We used to get killed by everybody, all the time, in every tourney. Being no youngster, I can still recall those times :)

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
Boucicaut said:
Depressing, I know...this is how I used to feel for the Finnish teams. We used to get killed by everybody, all the time, in every tourney. Being no youngster, I can still recall those times :)

finns came back today...btw: congrats...but i felt sorry for them meny times...couple of years back from 5:1 to 5:6 against sweden...man that was ugly :eek:
i remeber a game in 80's against sweden too. they were leading 4:2 with 40 sekunds to go and sweden scored twice... :shakehead

ok...how's the germany - slovakia going?

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
29.44 2 min Germany 11. SCHOPPER, Benedikt Holding
26.35 2 min Germany 20. REISS, Andre Holding
23.49 2 min Germany 12. MULLER, Moritz Holding the stick

germany is again trying to win it in the penalty box. score is still 3-0 but i guess there will be some more goals soon.

Bacchus

Nov 11, 2002
Dickes B
Visit site
zecke26 said:
29.44 2 min Germany 11. SCHOPPER, Benedikt Holding
26.35 2 min Germany 20. REISS, Andre Holding
23.49 2 min Germany 12. MULLER, Moritz Holding the stick

germany is again trying to win it in the penalty box. score is still 3-0 but i guess there will be some more goals soon.

I tried and tried and tried to comment that in a funny way... But seriously, all that came to my mind were Downset's words: Aaaaangggggeeeeerrrrr!!!!! :banghead: Will they ever learn?

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
shots is 24-6 SVK after 2nd. at least germany tripled their shots in only one period. :lol

it was the first period without a goal against and that with 4 times PK. this is the highlight of this tournament for germany for sure. won't happen again. not with this team.

anyway, i'm off to bed. have fun with the last period.

zecke26

Jan 16, 2003
bobbyboucher24 said:
I just get gibberish when I click on that. :dunno:

try iihf.com, click on tournaments, click on WJC and so on. but it won't work with mozilla in case you use it. i had to re-install the IE.

Gags1288

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I really think Stefan is a player. He's got tons of skill and he's pretty tough. He's more than held his own physically in the OHL and I really expect him to be a solid NHL player. One of the bigger steals of the 2003 draft, imo.

CH Wizard

BAuldie said:
Ruzicka's 3rd goal was absolutely sick.. if you get a chance.. watch it.

I saw it.The net moved after his goal though.It still counts.

HALAK with another SO.A easy SO though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->