GDT Sign up sheet

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Hmm, do we start with the guy who's 0-3 dating back to last year, or go with the guy with a 4-2 record this spring? Tough call, tough call...
F46C5716-68D5-416D-8586-6491CA487D9A.gif

I’ll take Game #1 (and I’m sure your Mum is a lovely woman).

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Hey, @MoreDifferentS .

I‘ve just started a new job and I’m going to be working late. Would you be able to pick up the Game 2 GDT please?

Grats on the new job!

I'm not at home and won't be anytime soon. I'll be busy all day tomorrow, so I don't have any time to put a GDT together before about puck drop tomorrow. Looks like someone's gonna need to swoop in sometime tomorrow and get one up.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Grats on the new job!

I'm not at home and won't be anytime soon. I'll be busy all day tomorrow, so I don't have any time to put a GDT together before about puck drop tomorrow. Looks like someone's gonna need to swoop in sometime tomorrow and get one up.
Thank you. I’m closer to my youngest Gingers now & can see them regularly again. We’re all pretty excited about it.

As for the GDT, it’s okay, I’ll throw something together tonight before I go to sleep. It just might not have the energy I try to bring.

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Hey GP, have you started your work on the GDT already? If you have, I don't want to waste your efforts, but I've got one in the works if not. If you happen to get this in a more timely fashion than I did yours, let me know and if not I can have mine up for the morning.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Where's Ginger Papa these days?
Sorry for being in-absentia this Season. New Career with long hours has had an impact upon my ability to not only create GDT’s, but simply Post on a regular basis.

I‘m trying to Post more lately & would like to pick up the next GDT please. I have a concept that I believe will resonate with HF Oilers.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Thank you for accepting my emergency GDT without warning, this morning.

I have a new parody in mind for Game #3, which hopefully will be accepted by HF Oilers, both old & young.

Reactions: 94 Oil Drops

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Thank you for accepting my emergency GDT without warning, this morning.

I have a new parody in mind for Game #3, which hopefully will be accepted by HF Oilers, both old & young.

Think we’ve established an order with you, me & @CROTT . Have a good run. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginger Papa

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Lol, I'm good with it. Was up late on friday and didn't check the board till after @Ginger Papa had already posted the GDT. Thanks!

I'm still curious to figure out who of the 12 or so people that voted for Mediterranean chicken pizza in my Game 1 poll is Bob Stauffer's ghost account.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3