GDT Sign up sheet

MoreDifferentS

I said consummate Flying V's!
May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
6VZX4og.jpg

Need more of that patented @Ginger Papa meme-y goodness to get the win streak back on track. If you can't go or we don't have a thread up by afternoon, I can start slapping something together.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
6VZX4og.jpg

Need more of that patented @Ginger Papa meme-y goodness to get the win streak back on track. If you can't go or we don't have a thread up by afternoon, I can start slapping something together.
Ok. I didn’t want to be greedy. I‘ll get something up on my lunch break.

Edit: I see I was too late. Thank you for picking it up buddy. Hopefully the Boys can get you a Win tonight.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Have we got someone for tomorrow's GDT? Also, do we have people interested in signing up for playoff games?
I don‘t want to be greedy, but if no one else speaks up by 11pm MST then I’ll put one together.

Thanks for your work this Season @MoreDifferentS .

I’ll also volunteer to help out for the Playoffs.

Edit:
I’ll get the GDT out in the morning. My youngest Ginger is dealing with an infection and I’m with her in ER. Nothing too serious, but she’s needing comfort & I’m not sure how long I’ll be.

Last edited:

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
Just here to pass along some comments regarding the GDTs and the creators. I realize the season isn’t over and that playoffs are still ahead.
Kudos to all the GDT creators for an excellent gallery throughout the season!
This kind of creativity, wit and insightful commentary is truly unique and really adds a lot to the game viewing and commentary experience!
Thank you folks and keep up the good work - looking forward to many more seasons of these classics!
P.S. The Oilers GDTs are by far the best of the lot…by a mile…play LaBamba!

MoreDifferentS

May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
@5minsforfighting @Shaquille Oatmeal @94 Oil Drops @ConnorMcMullet @The Head Crusher

Do any of you fine folks have any desire to get in on the playoff GDT goodness, or are @Ginger Papa and I on deck for games one and two? I'm still bouncing between a couple of ideas, but I can be ready to go for Monday if no one else wants to line up for a chance.
I might be able to fit one in if necessary. I'll be out of town working but I can always use my NHL 96 template.

MoreDifferentS

May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Thanks for closing out the season with another streak, @Ginger Papa! I had a feeling with three games left, we weren't going to need another GDT creator for the regular season.

Unless anyone has any objections or wants to throw their hat into the ring, it looks like our order for the playoffs is:
G1 - @MoreDifferentS
G2 - @Ginger Papa
G3 - @Shaquille Oatmeal
G4 - TBA

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
@Ginger Papa, safe to assume you've up to keep the good times rolling?

EAQh97k.png
Sorry I’m getting to this late. I had to work a longer day today. Thank you for the hilarious and absurdly flattering Post. I’ll put something together tonight. I don’t want to be stifling anyone else if they have a concept, but then again, I think we’ll have plenty of GDT’s to come.

MoreDifferentS

May 1, 2021
Strong Badia
homestarrunner.com
Sorry I’m getting to this late. I had to work a longer day today. Thank you for the hilarious and absurdly flattering Post. I’ll put something together tonight. I don’t want to be stifling anyone else if they have a concept, but then again, I think we’ll have plenty of GDT’s to come.

I don't think there's any concern with stifling or being greedy when we're literally the only two people signed up for GDTs right now. Until someone else tosses their hat into the ring, it looks like it's you and I trading off after losses for the rest of the way.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I don't think there's any concern with stifling or being greedy when we're literally the only two people signed up for GDTs right now. Until someone else tosses their hat into the ring, it looks like it's you and I trading off after losses for the rest of the way.
Hey GDT bro, just checking in to see if you’re good to go with some Game #5 magic or if you need me to cover it.

Reactions: MoreDifferentS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad