GDT Sign up sheet

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Lol, I'm good with it. Was up late on friday and didn't check the board till after @Ginger Papa had already posted the GDT. Thanks!

I'm still curious to figure out who of the 12 or so people that voted for Mediterranean chicken pizza in my Game 1 poll is Bob Stauffer's ghost account.

I think we're going off of last years tradition of making as long as you win. So your streak was over anyways. ;)

@Ginger Papa will keep it going till he loses. Then me, then you again, then rinse and repeat as need be.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
I think I’m next on the GDT schedule, but I’m out of town for Mother’s Day and will not be back home till probably just before puck drop for game 6. Any one that wants to help out is more than welcome too, thanks. I’ll be back for round three! @Soli @Ginger Papa

Last edited:

CROTT

Aug 25, 2007
Edmonton
Are we doing anything for picking games this season or is it just make a GDT on game day if you have time?

I’ll have time tomorrow to do the season opener if no one else has something in the works.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Are we doing anything for picking games this season or is it just make a GDT on game day if you have time?

I’ll have time tomorrow to do the season opener if no one else has something in the works.

I think it’s a first come first served deal but I think this is the place to reserve a game if you want it?

Can’t wait to see what you’ve got in store for the season opener!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad