GDT: September 6 | West | Vit-Trk | DM - MMg | Dnb - Slv | Mdv - CSKA

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
It's a bit bad that the game in Zagreb will overshadow the great Moscow Dynamo -MMG game I saw, Vityaz's surprising win vs Traktor and Donbass - Slovan that seems to be very entertaining game too (watching on KHL.tv delayed).

But what can you do with so many fun games?

ult

Sep 21, 2009
The guys who're already giving the cup to Medvescak aside, I think it's a win-win situation for everyone. Medvescak got a start they couldn't even dream of, CSKA will get rid of Torchetti and will be in playoffs just fine, and the rest of the league had a good laugh.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
The guys who're already giving the cup to Medvescak aside, I think it's a win-win situation for everyone. Medvescak got a start they couldn't even dream of, CSKA will get rid of Torchetti and will be in playoffs just fine, and the rest of the league had a good laugh.

Yep. In any case it's just ONE away game that CSKA lost. If they had won 7-1 in Zagreb the hype around Medvescak might have already ended. So the team gets a lot of applause by fans and media which can only help the project. :)

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Hello and welcome, please stick around and don't show up only when it's beneficial for you silly arguments

report him if he breaks rules (trolling ect), again and again ;) You are new on board, so I consider it as my duty to inform you about this function.

uvaman

Sep 6, 2013
Yep. In any case it's just ONE away game that CSKA lost. If they had won 7-1 in Zagreb the hype around Medvescak might have already ended. So the team gets a lot of applause by fans and media which can only help the project. :)

Sorry but I dont agree. I am Medvescak fan, living in Zagreb and Medvescak supporters will never stop support Bears. No matter how much games we lost. Last year for the first time we receive ore than 10 goals 12-x and till the last moment of game and after we supported our club.

We are proud if we won but we are also proud when we lose because guys are leaving their heart on field. We dont have money but have great supporters-club-players and as long they are putting 100% into the game we will support them, no matter if we lost all KHL games..

RobertR

Jul 5, 2012
Sorry but I dont agree. I am Medvescak fan, living in Zagreb and Medvescak supporters will never stop support Bears. No matter how much games we lost. Last year for the first time we receive ore than 10 goals 12-x and till the last moment of game and after we supported our club.

We are proud if we won but we are also proud when we lose because guys are leaving their heart on field. We dont have money but have great supporters-club-players and as long they are putting 100% into the game we will support them, no matter if we lost all KHL games..

Great attitude. :handclap:

Hockeyfan31*

Medvescak fans are crazy I must say, they never seem to shut up :handclap:

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne

Sry if I wasn't clear. With "hype" I meant the interest by mainstream media and non-hockey fans or non-Medvescak fans from this region. I don't doubt that a loyal Medvescak Zagreb supporter will stay loyal whatever happens. :handclap:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Does anyone have a place where I can get a Medvescak shirt or jersey? I'd like to get one for my grandfather who was from there many, many years ago.

Hockeyfan31*

So this year it's SKA turn to play without Megafon crap on their jerseys lol ?

SliceOfLife

Sep 6, 2013
Does anyone have a place where I can get a Medvescak shirt or jersey? I'd like to get one for my grandfather who was from there many, many years ago.

You can get the last seasons jersey and shirts at ebay. I´m going to send you the sellers link via PM!

All the best!

Hockeyfan31*

Horrible anti-Slovan, biased refereeing tonight. Disgraceful. :rant:

Don't tell me about it, I know. Russians love Ukrainians and hate Slovaks, we all must unite and do something about that. Like send hate letters to khl hq

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I'm not saying it was based on nationality, but I've never before seen a hooking & tripping (!) double-minor (!) assessed to the same player (!) twice (!) in a single game (!), which ultimately decided the game. If there are any hockey historians/statisticians out there, it would be interesting to learn whether something like this has ever occurred in a top hockey league game before.

malkinfan

Aug 20, 2006
Canada
Highlights of any of the games please? I am having a hard time getting them to load properly on the rus version of khl official sight... Osadchenko takes at least a day to produce his daily round up so I am stranded!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad