September 6, 2013
19:30 MSK | 17:30 CET

x89141871281369669.jpg

Dom Sportova (6400), Zagreb

Streams:
KHL.RU; onhockey.ru

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Good start from CSKA. Zharkov hit the post, as well as a couple of chances before that.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
good start for Medvescak but Dekanich has had to make some good saves on the other end

J Murda

Oct 1, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I'm loving this game in Zagreb,so far and Radulov getting the puck flipped up in his face was the cherry on top for that first period.

Medvescak looks like a very hungry team, and it seems they might be a tough team to beat at home with those insane fans in their corner. I knew they would be crazy, but this is very impressive.

To whichever of you guys who first put up that onhockey.tv link, thank you very much. Best way to spend a morning.

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
CSKA is pretty pathetic, the only goal so far was uneven 5x3.

Vityaz has the best game not shown on TV this week: 5 goals against Chelyabinsk. They were leading 4:0 and even Afinogenov scored!

zamo86*

They still suck, but in their defence the CSKA team apparently arrived in Zagreb only couple of hours before the match because of Obama's visit to G20 meeting in Russia. Add that to the fact that this was the very first home game in KHL for Medveščak and you get a good bet value all of a sudden :)

Hockeyfan31*

[GV][/GV]Moneybags CSKA are getting destroyed by poor Medvescak :D

Doesn't look good for CSKA, I know it's first game but still

Medvescak support is amazing, do they ever shut up? :yo:

roki977

Sep 6, 2013
Zagreb
Hi all..

Thanks for welcome and our team is not poor. It is with money but they are rich in everything else, esc. supporters.

Hockeyfan31*

Lol team that lost to Vityaz destroyed CSKA 7:1

It's still early and maybe CSKA are in bad form after pre season, but they dont look like contenders, more like pretenders. I have hard time imagining SKA, Dynamo other Gagarin Cup favorites doing this against Medvescak :D

hz

Aug 7, 2010
Where is the guy that thinks that salary budgets wins games. He argued that top SHL teams would be blown out against KHL teams because their lesser budgets. Zagreb has lesser budget then several SHL teams. They dont seem to care though.

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga
Lol team that lost to Vityaz destroyed CSKA 7:1

It's still early and maybe CSKA are in bad form after pre season, but they dont look like contenders, more like pretenders. I have hard time imagining SKA, Dynamo other Gagarin Cup favorites doing this against Medvescak :D

Well, I'll hold on to my judgement about Zagreb till the next game when they play vs Dinamo Rīga, team that certainly won't underestimate Zagreb. Sure, CSKA can and will lose to other teams in away games this year, as always, but not with 1:7.... I sense that the case of "France'' in the last WC happened again where the guys simply did not believe that ''they know how to play hockey in Croatia''.

On the other hand if Medvescak's North Americans will really play great this season then another play-off contender is only welcome :):) We need teams that play with heart in KHL, cause the league is slowly changing but still many believe that Soviet hockey should also imply laziness on ice (it shouldn't)...

Hockeyfan31*

Where is the guy that thinks that salary budgets wins games. He argued that top SHL teams would be blown out against KHL teams because their lesser budgets. Zagreb has lesser budget then several SHL teams. They dont seem to care though.

Hello and welcome, please stick around and don't show up only when it's beneficial for you silly arguments

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
Well, I'll hold on to my judgement about Zagreb till the next game when they play vs Dinamo Rīga, team that certainly won't underestimate Zagreb. Sure, CSKA can and will lose to other teams in away games this year, as always, but not with 1:7.... I sense that the case of "France'' in the last WC happened again where the guys simply did not believe that ''they know how to play hockey in Croatia''.

On the other hand if Medvescak's North Americans will really play great this season then another play-off contender is only welcome :):)

I think it's more like the first KHL seasons of SKA with a gang of overpayed apathetic vets and slackers losing to small budget teams. They even have their own Zanatta now.

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne

Player quality is decisive, not money they get. But usually teams spend their money on best players, so teams like SKA are better than Vityaz on most days.

That Zagreb players are paid less than CSKA players doesn't make them worse players...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad