GDT: September 19 | Ygr-Bar | Avt-Avg | CSKA-AkB | DRg-DM | Slv-Vit | Lev-Tor

Vicente

Jun 6, 2012
Cologne
What a brilliant game in Riga! To the end it looked like game 7 of the Gagarin Cup finals! Riga never gave up and just when I thought damn when Sandis Ozolins didn't hit the puck well at all with his blue line attempt there was PAUL SZCZECHURA with a no look shot into the top corner!!! With 0.5 sec left!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! And to round it up they even won the match in shootout!

Bitter for Moscow but they didn't invest much in the third and rather wanted to take the 2-1 instead of going for the third goal. I am just happy for Riga. :)

Latgale_fan

Apr 13, 2007
Riga

Hockeyfan31*

Riga tied game 1 second before the end of third period, incredible :handclap:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
By the way, penepi, Mihálik is once again in the line-up (although only as defenseman #7), instead of Brejčák. How do you explain that? :amazed:

Defenseman #7 on the bench... but only for the first 7 minutes of the game. He went on to play 13 minutes in the game, collecting another -2. Of course, Štajnoch was even worse tonight, -3, but that was in over 19 minutes played.

I would say Čada deserved to lose tonight for ignoring Brejčák so obstinately. I just don't get this. :amazed:

Jokeri

Jul 1, 2013
Glad to see Riga win yesterday.
It´s my last season to cheer up for them, hope they make for a playoffs.

FreshBlood

Feb 5, 2011
im just thinking... if Riga will keep up playing like this, who knows whats going to happen, cos so far they are playing very good hockey. anything could happen!:naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad