GDT: September 17 | Bar-Avg | CSKA-DM | DRg-AkB | Slv-Tor | Lev-Vit

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Of course it can, and in most KHL cities, it is (perhaps even lower), like Atas2000 said. You're just spewing propaganda here, so no use to talk any further. And, let's not hijack this thread with football anymore -- I'm sure no non-Slovak reader of this thread is interested in that.

Those Russians teams can afford those prices and we all know why. "Western" teams have to be more fiscally responsible and ticket prices below 10 € just won't do.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
"Western" teams have to be more fiscally responsible and ticket prices below 10 € just won't do.

Let me assure you that the income of hockey fans in Slovakia is not "Western" in any sense of the word, with or without quotation marks.

Speaking of attendance, 2443 spectators at the Lev vs. Viťaz game. :amazed:

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Let me assure you that the income of hockey fans in Slovakia is not "Western" in any sense of the word, with or without quotation marks.

That's about 2400 more than I expected after having a few looks at the KHL TV stream.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
I had no idea Wolski is in the KHL.

... with a vengeance. Pretty similar game to Slovan's 0-5 loss last week... Slovan played pretty well the first half of the game, better than Torpedo, I'd say, then 2 Slovan players donate a goal to Torpedo/Wolski, 2 more quick goals allowed towards the end of the 2nd, and the game is basically over. That's what you get for not converting your scoring chances...

It's just been announced the game is sold out at that usual KHL number, 10,055.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

I meant that's what they have to set the tickets at, no matter what the fans can afford. That's the reality of the economy. 7000 X 12€ <->10000 X 5€

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
I meant that's what they have to set the tickets at, no matter what the fans can afford. That's the reality of the economy. 7000 X 12€ <->10000 X 5€

This is just stupid... economy wise. If you don't look at what fans can afford, which fans can afford what, what are they willing to pay(to get closer to real theory of economics) you are just the worst salesman ever. If you want to have empty seats, set the prices higher, alright. Right now the reality looks like this: the majority of the die hard fans are kids, senior citizens, working class. They all buy the 5 Euro ones. They can't afford to pay more right now. You can try and lure ppl with more money, but that's an unwritten song yet. If you think about the future and want the arena filled and the prices you'd like you have to work on the popularity, even if it means having less income from attendance. Nearly every single business needs time to become profitable.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Yeah, Prokhorkin has scored a hat-trick on his 20th birthday. :handclap:

Ivan94

Jun 1, 2013
Germany
Amur btw has been sold out every game. With average price 19 euro. And Khabarovsk is hardly a richer city than Bratislava.

you don´t understand western economy.

the western "normal" people are "richer" because they don´t like to spend much money. the system is massproduction to be able to sell for a lower price to more people. then you can save money to buy expensive car or house as status symbol. Richer country or city doesn´t mean that the people will accept a higher price.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
you don´t understand western economy.

the western "normal" people are "richer" because they don´t like to spend much money. the system is massproduction to be able to sell for a lower price to more people. then you can save money to buy expensive car or house as status symbol. Richer country or city doesn´t mean that the people will accept a higher price.

Isn't Canada a western economy? I mean prices in Toronto a few times higher. But they have 5 times more people willing to buy tickets, than those tickets.

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
Those Russians teams can afford those prices and we all know why. "Western" teams have to be more fiscally responsible and ticket prices below 10 € just won't do.

Don't even try to talk to him. You will not explain him that 20k (= utterly absurd) arena could be sold out last season. This season is 10k enough, we've lost 4 matches and the interest is immediately not so big. He cannot understand it does also depend on good results and it is very hard to remain them in KHL for us. As well aš that Slovan CANNOT afford relatively cheap ticket and there is some reason for it. And even x-times richer teams have got more expensive tickets. By the way, Slovan's main income comes from tickets. And someone is talking something about propaganda; joker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad