GDT Schedule (incl. boxscores & video recaps)

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Parfait

Thanks, and welcome to the GDT squad :)

Edit: I just saw your previous username, you have done a few GDTs back then, IIRC. Good to have you back!

I have probably done about 10 GDTs in my (somewhat lengthy) time here. Glad to be back! Going to actually put in a couple week's worth of work into this one, hope it pays off as I'm hoping.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I have probably done about 10 GDTs in my (somewhat lengthy) time here. Glad to be back! Going to actually put in a couple week's worth of work into this one, hope it pays off as I'm hoping.

I'm probably going to put a couple of minutes' worth into mine lol

Tyrus

5 ft 7 in.
May 20, 2013
I've been procrastinating on this for a while but there's nothing more fitting than a Habs/Lightning game for a backstabbing double-agent Tampa boy like me to get into GDTs. :sarcasm:

TUESDAY, 04/01 - 7:30PM - CANADIENS vs LIGHTNING, I would gladly enjoy to take care of it.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
I've been procrastinating on this for a while but there's nothing more fitting than a Habs/Lightning game for a backstabbing double-agent Tampa boy like me to get into GDTs. :sarcasm:

TUESDAY, 04/01 - 7:30PM - CANADIENS vs LIGHTNING, I would gladly enjoy to take care of it.

Good idea! The game is yours :)

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
All that matters.

ZARTONK - 2-0-1 - .833%
WhiskeySeven - 2-1-0 - .666%
roy munson - 4-2-1 - .643%
Moen in Glory - 5-5-0 - .500%
Whiskey Seven - 2-1-0 - .666%
Moroccan - 3-6-0 - .333%
Primrose Everdeen/Tricia McMillan - 1-3-2 - .333%

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I hope we will have enough playoffs games for all our volunteers :laugh:

If anybody has suggestions, it's a tough decision to make...

Too many volunteers? That's great, we rule the GDT world that's for sure! If you're looking for suggestions to a assign GDTs fairly, as someone who sees the glass half full I'd say they'll be enough games for everyone, but maybe you should make somekind of (fair) contest :dunno:

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Regarding our Playoffs GDT, I've been trying to find a fair and somewhat easy solution to sort everything out.

Here is my proposition:

We will probably have many volunteers, so I suggest we give priority to the posters who contributed the most during the regular season. A minimum of 4 or 5 GDTs made leaves us with 7 posters:

Binary Code: 4
donghabs98: 10
dkdanielkli: 6
roy munson: 7
MiG: 12
Moroccan: 9
Primrose Everdeen: 6

We might as well have some backups and expand the selection to 3 GDTs made:

WhiskeySeven and ZARTONK

With one game max per round, we should be fine.

That said, I have ONE surprise GDT guest for the 1st round. I'm not telling you more, but you should not be disappointed ;) If anybody vetoes that idea, I will give our mystery GDT person my spot in the 1st round, so basically: Deal with it :D

We'll see later how things work out for our Glorieux.

Feel free to react, comment, criticize, etc :)

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I'm down. My lack of photoshop forces me to be creative but so far so good. Looking forward to what you all have to contribute - may we have a LONG playoffs ;)

MiG I recommend you PM people so they're aware - in case they don't check this thread.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
MIG sounds good, i'll take one :) I have to withdraw my 4/12 game VS Rangers. Someone please take it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad