GDT Schedule (incl. boxscores & video recaps)

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
waffle-cup-bracket-2014_zpsd2dbdb93.jpg

Mathradio

Drive for 25
Oct 11, 2010
consanguinephysics.wordpress.com
Woohoo, Playoffs!

Except that the Waffle Cup playoffs will not begin until after the draft, so as to leave Waffle Cup entrants that go all the way to the SCF some time to make a decision. After all, GDTs of playoff games are fair game.

And both Stanley Cup finalists this year will be in the Waffle Cup playoffs... regardless of who wins either conference final. So we may very well be the first team to win both the Stanley Cup and the Waffle Cup in the same year.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Except that the Waffle Cup playoffs will not begin until after the draft, so as to leave Waffle Cup entrants that go all the way to the SCF some time to make a decision. After all, GDTs of playoff games are fair game.

And both Stanley Cup finalists this year will be in the Waffle Cup playoffs... regardless of who wins either conference final. So we may very well be the first team to win both the Stanley Cup and the Waffle Cup in the same year.

Bruins had some nice GDTs this year as well. Is it the final bracket?

Moen I did a super last minute emergency GDT btw. We won. ;)

I'll make sure you'll have your name on the Cup! Now they better win Game 6. I will work on my Game 7 thread tonight and I'm not doing it for nothing

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to work on GDTs this year. I hope this goes on next season, maybe with new volunteers and even more creative ideas.

I'm also glad our GDTs get some recognition from other fanbases, as we saw once again during the Playoffs. So keep it up!

Cheers,

Manu

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to work on GDTs this year. I hope this goes on next season, maybe with new volunteers and even more creative ideas.

I'm also glad our GDTs get some recognition from other fanbases, as we saw once again during the Playoffs. So keep it up!

Cheers,

Manu
Thank you MiG for your work and organizational efforts. We're lucky to have you.

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
thank you everyone except primrose ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶦᶫᶫᵉᵈ ᵒᵘʳ ᵖᶫᵃʸᵒᶠᶠˢ because you killed the smarties/skittles in your picture

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal

Cheers,

Manu

Thank you man. I had fun making GDTs for the first time.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World

Cheers,

Manu

You sir did a great job :handclap:
Thank you

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad