GDT: Russia - Switzerland 5:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
Yeah, I wonder. I guess the IIHF box scores are kind of working. It says 3-1 but doesn't yet say who scored the Swiss goal or the third Russia goal. Same for you guys? :dunno:

I hope it was Malkin. :)

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
Damn I'm so pissed that 1-we don't get to see this game 2-we don't get to listen to this game 3-we don't even know who scores because of the stupid IIHF website which updates its stats every 3 weeks!

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
MrKnowNothing said:
Yeah, I wonder. I guess the IIHF box scores are kind of working. It says 3-1 but doesn't yet say who scored the Swiss goal or the third Russia goal. Same for you guys? :dunno:

What's the name ofthe website with the boxscore? IIHF.com?

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
MrKnowNothing said:

I can't stand what you say, because if Malkin was drafter by Columbus or Washington you wouldn't give a **** about him! :speechles

DJ Spinoza

Aug 7, 2003
1582Straka1897 said:
What's the name ofthe website with the boxscore? IIHF.com?

Yeah, go to www.iihf.com. Click on tournaments then U20s. You need to do it in Internet Explorer though, it doesn't work in Mozilla for me (or anyone else).

I can't stand what you say, because if Malkin was drafter by Columbus or Washington you wouldn't give a **** about him!

Same could be said for anybody though. I'm a fan of the Penguins, you are a fan of the Russian team.

I'm not really a fan of the US, even though we have Goligoski playing. I like the way teams like Sweden, Finland, and Russia play (in general, not just for WJCs).

If I was rooting for one team all the way, it would probably be Russia. I don't really want Canada to win, just because.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
MrKnowNothing said:
Same could be said for anybody though. I'm a fan of the Penguins, you are a fan of the Russian team.

Man I just realized how stupid I was. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad