GDT: Russia - Switzerland 5:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:
I see. So Ovechkin was scoreless in the other 4 games.

Bergeron has been the one to benefit from Crosby.

Yeah and he took out Pitkanen and your canadien hero Tatoooooo o o o oo :joker:

give up´! Ovechkin is the total package ! Size , Skill , physikel game ! He is the man ! :yo: :yo: :yo:

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
CSKA said:
Yeah and he took out Pitkanen and your canadien hero Tatoooooo o o o oo :joker:

give up´! Ovechkin is the total package ! Size , Skill , physikel game ! He is the man ! :yo: :yo: :yo:
uhmm. Sorry, Tatoo is not my hero.

Crosby is much stronger than Ovechkin, and if you don't believe me wait until the combine this year. Or, better yet, wait until he squares off against Ovechkin. Pound for pound he is the strongest player on team Canada.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:
uhmm. Sorry, Tatoo is not my hero.

Crosby is much stronger than Ovechkin, and if you don't believe me wait until the combine this year. Or, better yet, wait until he squares off against Ovechkin. Pound for pound he is the strongest player on team Canada.

aha 5´9 muscle af Crosby-Chicken - he hits like a truck :lol

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
Foppa_Rules said:
Ovechkin in 6-2, 209 and he has flattened grown men. He will have no trouble squashing Sid.
I think you will be in for a rude awakening. We will have to wait and see though.

Ovechkin has strong legs, but unfortunately for him he has a weak upper body.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
This is a rediculous argument. Crosby is a kid. He plays in a children's league while Ovechkin plays with and against grown men. Ovechkin has flattened grown men and fought them. Crosby has not.

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
CSKA said:
O damn you have absolutly no idea what you talking about ! :banghead: :mad:
Seriously. I saw a video from the combine last year. Ovechkin was struggling on the bench press with 135 pounds. He wasn't pumping them up easily like he should have.
Don't worry though. He is still young. His strength will improve.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Lifting weights is not all there is to strength. Kindly find me one picture of Crosby fighting a grown man....or fighting anyone for that matter. Find me one video of his body checks--if he's ever done any--where his opponent, a grown man, flies in the air after impact and comes crashing down to the ice.

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
Foppa_Rules said:
Lifting weights is not all there is to strength. Kindly find me one picture of Crosby fighting a grown man....or fighting anyone for that matter. Find me one video of his body checks--if he's ever done any--where his opponent, a grown man, flies in the air after impact and comes crashing down to the ice.
Ovechkin probably is a more effective open ice hitter.

Crosby meanwhile will outmuscle Ovechkin in the corners, nullifying any perceived advantage you may have thought he had.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:
Seriously. I saw a video from the combine last year. Ovechkin was struggling on the bench press with 135 pounds. He wasn't pumping them up easily like he should have.
Don't worry though. He is still young. His strength will improve.

you surprise me again and again.... what a crap ! Ovechkin is well-known for hes physikal game ! He can take hits and he can HIT like a truck !

But your such a Crosbychiken homer ...... you saw all the Ovechkin hits on the web ! I´m sure of it !!! but you still bring up such a crap against Alexander !

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Ummm....first Crosby is going to have to catch him, which is almost impossible, and then what is to stop Ovechkin from accidently stepping on little Crosby in the corners? He's so small it'll be hard for Ovechkin to see him...no, Crosby had better stay out of his way.

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
CSKA said:
you surprise me again and again.... what a crap ! Ovechkin is well-known for hes physikal game ! He can take hits and he can HIT like a truck !

But your such a Crosbychiken homer ...... you saw all the Ovechkin hits on the web ! I´m sure of it !!! but you still bring up such a crap against Alexander !
It is the truth! Anyways Ovechkin is fast, and at 209 pounds he will bring some force.
He just isn't going to win the battles in the corner with a great physical specimen like Crosby. Crosby's legs are like tree trunks.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:
It is the truth! Anyways Ovechkin is fast, and at 209 pounds he will bring some force.
He just isn't going to win the battles in the corner with a great physical specimen like Crosby. Crosby's legs are like tree trunks.

Where are the arguments ? :shakehead

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
Foppa_Rules said:
Ummm....first Crosby is going to have to catch him, which is almost impossible, and then what is to stop Ovechkin from accidently stepping on little Crosby in the corners? He's so small it'll be hard for Ovechkin to see him...no, Crosby had better stay out of his way.
I warned you already. Crosby is not tall, but he is definetely not small. He works out non stop. The work ethic is unbelievable.
Can you imagine a 17 year old Ovechkin vs. Crosby. :lol
Ovechkin's little arms were shaking with 135 pounds!

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:

and by the way Ovechkin is not "fast" he is VERY fast ! He won the "fastest skater" compatition on the RSL allstar game :lol:

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
stockbroker said:

But where is the evidence of all this supposed strength? NONE. No fights, no smashing hits, nothing. Ovechkin on the other hand....

By the way, Ovechkin made it around a European-size rink in 13.9 seconds. Crosby will be left in the dust, so he won't ever have a chance to use his "strength".

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:
I warned you already. Crosby is not tall, but he is definetely not small. He works out non stop. The work ethic is unbelievable.
Can you imagine a 17 year old Ovechkin vs. Crosby. :lol
Ovechkin's little arms were shaking with 135 pounds!

Yeah you better should ask Tatoo about the "little Ovechkin arms" :joker: :lol

stockbroker

Dec 24, 2004
Foppa_Rules said:
Ovechkin skates like greased lighting. Crosby skates like a pink pig.
I see. Now you are saying Crosby is a poor skater.
Ovechkin may have a higher top end speed.(to be expected considering he is 2 years older)
But compare speed with the puck, lateral movement, balance, strength on the puck, accelaration etc... Crosby is victorious again.

CSKA

May 5, 2003
Visit site
stockbroker said:
I see. Now you are saying Crosby is a poor skater.
Ovechkin may have a higher top end speed.(to be expected considering he is 2 years older)
But compare speed with the puck, lateral movement, balance, strength on the puck, accelaration etc... Crosby is victorious again.

again and again and again !!!!!!!!! Where is the proof?????????????????????????

We talked about the physikel game : it goes to AO
We talked about Skating : it goes to AO
All that was proof by AO !!!!!

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Well, the game is over .. no one is discussing the game, but instead Ovechkin vs. Crosby AGAIN. Haven't you people more important/interesting things to do than to display this childish behaviour on hfboards on the last day of the year? I sure have more important things to do than to monitor you guys.. :shakehead

This thread is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad