GDT: Official 2011 NHL Entry Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
calling it now #35 and #48 will become top 10 players in their position.

XO

Nov 4, 2009
no Nick Jensen.. sucks................. oh well, considering how good we usually are at drafting I wont get upset :)

SeanVT395

It's Not Even Close
May 15, 2010
Vermont
Duthie: do you have anything else in the works?
Burke: (sharply) Yes.
Duthie: What is it?
Burke uhhidunno..

awesome.

Edge of Sanity*

Terrible trade for the Wings. They're in a downward spiral right now, Holland is absolutely blowing it this offseason.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
35th and 48th picks Kenny wants and got.
Ah well, I'm used to not getting excited about my teams draft picks since they are forced to ripen years in AHL and other leagues.
Maybe they'll miss the playoff in the future and get a top 10 pick again...nah.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Terrible trade for the Wings. They're in a downward spiral right now, Holland is absolutely blowing it this offseason.

tumblr_lj32c7zLuy1qbakp9o1_400.gif

4thliner*

calling it now #35 and #48 will become top 10 players in their position.

So Ottawa moves up 11 spots for pick 48. Pick 60 would have been better deal. But they still got a 2nd.

They could have gambled on Grimaldi with one of pick 35 or 48, but I doubt Grimaldi survives round 1.

For my money, I doubt they take Puempel even though he has a ton of talent.

Edge of Sanity*

lol what? What has done aside from this and re-signing a Norris caliber defenceman?:laugh:

What has he done? NOTHING. THAT'S THE PROBLEM! They have 17 million in cap space and he has done NOTHING to improve the team, meanwhile the team that has knocked them out of the playoffs the last two seasons just got Brent Burns. Unbelievable.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Mike Jhonson the coach of the Portland, is it the same one that played for Leafs and Habs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad