Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

dougie-hamilton1.jpg

Doug Hamilton

ryan-strome.jpg

Ryan Strome​

Last edited:

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I cannot wait to see who the Habs select at #17, or if they decide to trade up/down.

Hoping they trade down, as I think they could swap firsts, pick up a 2nd and select Nicklas Jensen.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
tsnjamesduthie: For all those who asked....the draft will be streamed live on tsn.ca and is on bell mobile TV. #TSN [via Twitter]

So TSN.ca will have a live stream feed

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I like those of you who took the day off work for this but it'll be up on youtube and sites like nhltorrents as usual.

Saying that this draft will have a surprise is like saying Florida sucks. Of course the order after RNH is messy so the guy ranked 9th could go 3rd. Maybe some team like Hamilton more than Larsson, and we could see guys ranked 30th go in the 10s, there's so little consensus this year that the surprise just depends on what your perspective was going in.

Either way, I expect a lot of threads like this one in the team boards as the selections are made this year especially after 17th or 18th:

Joey Hishon??!!? Who the heck is that?!?!

Coedae

Apr 10, 2011
I can't understand that if Oilers pick someone else than Nugent-Hopkins. Colorado is gonna pick Landeskog and then Huberdau is Florida's man. Devils has fabulous lucky to get pick #4. They get Larsson.

Four first picks are very simples, but then is going harder to guess...

Hamilton to Isles, Couturier to Senators, Strome is Winnipeg's, Philly takes Beaulieu, Zibadejad to Boston, Murphy to Min, Siemens is Colorado's second pick, Bärtchi is Hurricanes choice, Brodin to Flames, Armia to Dallas and Rangers maybe pick McNeill.

TrentSteele

Jun 11, 2007
I suspect that with Colorado trading Liles, they will be taking a D. I heard that it may be a surprise pick, so maybe Hamilton goes 2nd?

Manny*

I can't understand that if Oilers pick someone else than Nugent-Hopkins. Colorado is gonna pick Landeskog and then Huberdau is Florida's man. Devils has fabulous lucky to get pick #4. They get Larsson.

Hamilton to Isles, Couturier to Senators, Strome is Winnipeg's, Philly takes Beaulieu, Zibadejad to Boston, Murphy to Min, Siemens is Colorado's second pick, Bärtchi is Hurricanes choice, Brodin to Flames, Armia to Dallas and Rangers maybe pick McNeill.

Apparently the Sens don't like Couturier. It's looking like Strome.

TrentSteele

Jun 11, 2007

Boston wants Murphy.

Top Shelfer

Bingo Bango!
Dec 22, 2008
The Motor City
Datsyuk needs another fellow countrymen to play with. All I've been hearing is Holland will draft the best player available and that includes a goalie if one of the best in the draft drops that far.

I get more excited more watching other teams draft honestly since my teams best picks are usually in the middle rounds and 3-5 years from being NHL ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad