GDT: October 11 | Dnb-Mdv | DMn-Spk | DRg-Nft | Slv-SYu | Lev-Trk

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
i dn i think Medvescak had better 100% scoring chances in the second although the preassure is a bit more on the Donbass side. Some incredible saves by the Donbass keeper. But it is in any case much more equal play unlike in the first period.

FreshFruit

Sep 30, 2013
Europe
Barry Brust 38 saves.
Yap, this guy is flying out from Zagreb as soon as they're out from playoff/race for playoff.

AHL Zagreb rocking to the 3rd spot with 8th consecutive win.
Stairway to Heaven.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
OMG i really didnt expect it so easy... not the game, that was close, but the score just never close!
and i mean Donbass missed an open freaking goal. but with 2 min left to play that probably wouldnt have made a difference. Our defense was amazing n offense... efficient lol

I still cant freeking belive it 8 IN A ROWWW!! 3rd place in WEST!!!! MEDVESCAAAKKK

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
P.S. i hope this ends the small - big ice comments finally as the biggest factor of medvescak wins (second on big ice away).

Burst is GOD, but even if he leaves we still got Dekanich an NHL goalie and a possible 95%-er.

roki977

Sep 6, 2013
Zagreb
P.S. i hope this ends the small - big ice comments finally as the biggest factor of medvescak wins (second on big ice away).

Burst is GOD, but even if he leaves we still got Dekanich an NHL goalie and a possible 95%-er.

Me to, small rink. It was great game today much closer than 2:5. Great to watch. All the best for Dombass.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
How to be successful foreign team in the KHL:
1) Send an application
2) Look to the West
3) Enjoy

:sarcasm:

lol you are just jealous. Are u saying AHL players are better than best KHL players so its not fair to have them?;)) awww
BTW Wasnt there some team with alot of NA players that didnt do well last year? So it obviously isnt that simple now is it?;) especially with the lowest budget in the league :D

Sucro

Rhymesayers Fanboy
May 11, 2013
Vienna
How to be successful foreign team in the KHL:
1) Send an application
2) Look to the West
3) Enjoy

:sarcasm:

Ya, all Polish American AHLers with a bunch of Canadians to Gdansk, same with Italians to Milan, after a year best players got dispansed to other teams. That's how the KHL is joing to fight the NHL, by stealing AHLers :sarcasm:

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
Ya, all Polish American AHLers with a bunch of Canadians to Gdansk, same with Italians to Milan, after a year best players got dispansed to other teams. That's how the KHL is joing to fight the NHL, by stealing AHLers :sarcasm:

Well, jealousy is not a nice treat, but thank you anyway:naughty:

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
KISSESSS lmao
according to you two ahl is better than KHL than? lmao So afraid of the NA second league awww

but seriously Italy has good players as they are in the top tier of world championships, im sure they could have a respectable Italian team with ofc some canucks there

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
i have a feeling some croatian posters here, have enrolled in high school just recently.

Sorry friend, you seem like a nice fellow although you accuse us..but damn, when did any of us (croats) crapped on any of russian, ukrainian, latvian, kazakh, czech, slovak...anything??

We didn't. So I think that shows who enrolled in high school just recently.

And PS. Your 10 000 posts obviously don't mean a thing as it seems you didn't learn anything new like not to bash anyone only on basis of his origin.

Last edited:

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
lol nah just answering jab to a jab from slight provocations from some ;)

Sokil so khl=OHL? lol

nah this is the second best league in the world and it will only get better. And i love that all styls of hockey will be represented unlike NHL. Russian, Czech (and slovak), Finish next year and NA. it really does give special richness to the league and flexibility of the players.

cska78

Nov 27, 2006
USA
www.fc-rostov.ru
Sorry friend, you seem like a nice fellow although you accuse us..but damn, when did any of us (croats) crapped on any of russian, ukrainian, latvian, kazakh, czech, slovak...anything??

We didn't. So I think that shows who enrolled in high school just recently.

And PS. Your 10 000 posts obviously don't mean a thing as it seems you didn't learn anything new like not to bash anyone only on basis of his origin.

i am not bashing by basis of origin, just commented on childish behavior. The number of my post has nothing to do with anything. I personally love that teams like Lev and Medvescak are exposing the swamp, that our hockey has been stuck in.

SledgeHammer

Sep 30, 2013
Zagreb
You did a number of posts in derogatory form of The Bears, Croats (and their NA offshoots)..

But if I'm mistaken, i appologise.

ficohok*

Advice for my countrymens..."you are never good as much as you think while winning, nor you are bad as you think while losing".

I am also happy for this streak, but calm down, there is a plenty of hockey left to be played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad