GDT: October 11 | Dnb-Mdv | DMn-Spk | DRg-Nft | Slv-SYu | Lev-Trk

billy piton

Apr 5, 2010
Zagreb
Depends how you look at it. Asking people who you trust is scouting really. They work just like scouts as they see the players play and recommend them to you. So you have to know who you ask and what u lookin for.

that's not scouting, but asking. scouting means watching player by team's gm or pro-scout. serious scouting is watching particular player more than 2-3 games. what medveščak is doing isn't scouting for the most part, and certainly isn't serious scouting.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
well than they hit the jackpot almost every year lol. I dn they must be doing something right.

FreshFruit

Sep 30, 2013
Europe
Goalies dont win games. Offense do and Meds offense is one of the best in KHL. Defense is better than it was before streak and goalies are on high level. All together is 8 wins streak..

Yes, Meds offense is playing quite well. IMO one of the reasons for that is that opponents D did not try to adapt on the small ice nor in the big ice and the pressure was on offense that did not produce enough goals because of Meds stellar goalies.

As season goes teams won't be so reluctant to change their philosophy when faced with Meds, especially if they're fringe playoff team

Someone pointed out that 30 of 40 Avangards' shots were all easy duck, well I disagree, Medvescak is also firing that easy shots but for quite some time they're going in the net. Avangard shoted quite a few shots like Bjorkstands but none hit the net. What will be when they hit the net.

bobbeaver

Oct 7, 2013
not true. Bjorkstrands goal was lack of concentration on part of the goalie and slight diflection from the defender (but not much). Bjorkstrands goal was an exception to the rule as rest vs Donbass were great shots with the Donbass D out played. most blue line goals were powerbombs from Foster or Carle. Alot of the games Med (like vs avtomobilist) had so meany incredible shots and goalie saved em. Avangard game was a mess for Avangard, they fell apart. i watched the game twice Med D never let them breath. All their shot were like bjorkstrands except into the body which any good goalie should save and D picking u pthe bounces

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad