GDT Makers Help Needed - THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
I can really only be trusted for weekend games so I will take 6 with the disclaimer that if IF the Pens are up 3-2 I will be going to the game and it may be a weak effort that is put together in an airport or back of an Uber.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I can really only be trusted for weekend games so I will take 6 with the disclaimer that if IF the Pens are up 3-2 I will be going to the game and it may be a weak effort that is put together in an airport or back of an Uber.

Any and all effort is appreciated :)

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Who is it that used the little jerseys to show the line-up? I've looked back 8 pages so far and cannot see who it is.

Whoever it is, please PM me as I want something like that for tomorrow night.

Thanks

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Who is it that used the little jerseys to show the line-up? I've looked back 8 pages so far and cannot see who it is.

Whoever it is, please PM me as I want something like that for tomorrow night.

Thanks

Go to dailyfaceoff. Hover your mouse over 'Line Combinations' then select the logo of the team you want.

Once there, you have a couple of options. The easiest, if you're using Windows, is to hold down the key with the Windows logo on your keyboard while pressing the 'Print Screen' key. This will take a screen shot, which should automatically be saved to your Pictures folder. You can then open it up in Paint and crop it.

Option two would be to right click on the web page and select 'View page source', then scroll through until you find the .png file you're looking for.

Whale Mingo

Nov 18, 2012
Thanks to the mods on this board for letting me play along this year. I don't have the photoshop or meme skills of others, but it was fun to make the few GDT's I did. I'll work on my "game" during the off season and would like to contribute what I can next year as well if we keep the same sort of GDT idea going forward.

Thanks all.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
All of you who made the GDTs kicked ass!! Great job. I wish I could do one but I have enough problems turning on my computer. lol

Lets get a THREEPEAT next season!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad