GDT: Jokerit Helsinki - Dinamo Minsk (18:30 GMT+2)

His Beardliness*

Cheechoo managed to skate by someone. Is that the slowest defenceman on earth?

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Pheew didn't miss a goal and I have now more beer. No more alcohol problem. Vacation time is best time. Now Jokerit score the winner.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Argh, just buy the new goalie anywhere. Well, yeah letshelenius try but.. We need two good goalies. It isn't just this game, it has been for few games. They win because of Karlsson, end of story.. ****ing pissed of to see team play so well, and goalie looks like unsure Mestis-goalie.

4-5 Dinamo OT.

Jokerit goalie with kinda hat-trick.

Last edited:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Would have been nice to start this KHL path with a win but what can you do. Long season ahead.

The game itself was entertaining as hell. But you got to be pissed when you controll the game like this and then lose because of goalie basicly. Well, its better this way, because goalies can be changed fastly.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
The game itself was entertaining as hell. But you got to be pissed when you controll the game like this and then lose because of goalie basicly. Well, its better this way, because goalies can be changed fastly.
That's true. Great games coming for sure in the future.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
At least classic "liian hyvä startti, joka johtaa surffailuun" didin't happen.

WagonFan

Dec 15, 2012
Very exiting game, but the result was meh..

Waiting for saturday already :) And have to go see some live games, I'm hooked! :yo:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Very exiting game, but the result was meh..

Waiting for saturday already :) And have to go see some live games, I'm hooked! :yo:

Yup. Just booking the flights from Finnair.. all Jokerit now has to do is shut up and take my money.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Almost sold out. Spectators were 13178.

BwtKyPOCcAA5nim.jpg:large

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad