GDT: Jokerit Helsinki - Dinamo Minsk (18:30 GMT+2)

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
KHL.ru totally ****ed this up. Now there is no stream from Helsinki for paying subscribers, despite it having been advertised. The Astana vs. Ufa game is over, but the stream just collapsed and there is now an error message if you click on the Jokerit vs. Minsk game link.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Solid start, not chances for neither team yet.

Now Jokerit PP.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
KHL.ru totally ****ed this up. Now there is no stream from Helsinki for paying subscribers, despite it having been advertised. The Astana vs. Ufa game is over, but the stream just collapsed and there is now an error message if you click on the Jokerit vs. Minsk game link.

Use the other links, in opening post, untill it works.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I like KHL refs so much more than Liiga. They really take the hooks, but not big hits. Also like only 5min for fighting.

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Well, you know, that's why I paid KHL.ru 90 € for this season, so I don't need to mess with these things. :shakehead

Anyway, no big deal to me. Enjoy the game, guys. (I hope the Slovan webcast later tonight works without a hitch.)

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Hagman!

Assists: Kapanen, Aaltonen

Not that it matters, but great players to score first ever goal imo :handclap:

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
It's already started.

Not here. Still playback error here. :( I even switched to a different browser to make sure.

The other 4 KHL.ru webcasts of games currently in progress are working fine here, just not the one from Helsinki. Lada game (another KHL newcomer or returning team) is not shown at all, but that at least is officially not shown (although that's no excuse).

Ironically, the highlights (Hagman's goal, etc.) do work. The picture quality of the highlights seems pretty bad, though, despite the "HD" label.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
When the level of players is high its always good to watch. Even harder passes go tape to tape, tempo is good, and brains are in the game.

Nice peroid, alot of penalties in the first half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad