TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
jam_jar.jpg

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Been trying not to pay attention to the clock and it helped throughout the morning, but now i'm checking and checking and checking... what a HUGE game, win or lose it's a treat for Preds fans. But damnit, i'm not ready for this team to be finished for the year!

Just win!!!

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Renting The Martian later.

Listening to BTBAM at the gym.

Wearing the same pants as Monday.

All in, boys.

Just ****ing win

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Fun thought:

If we win tonight, every game thereafter is the biggest game in Preds history.

We're in unknown waters. Kill sharks on sight.

Bluesin7

Jan 29, 2014
Roommate is a preds fan so I've been following them a bit, love the team. Such a good underdog vibe

Would be nice to have a 6-1 Game 7 like the Blues just had. Relatively stress free! But I will take sweating out another 2-1 lead with the goalie pulled in the final 2 minutes again if we have to.

oh trust me no matter what lead the blues have it's not stress free :laugh:

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
Hey Perds - guess what? It's a game 7. I know - old hat now, ain't it? Sure is a lotta' chatter - talking heads spouting off, statistics flying around..... But, know what? You're in their heads. You can see it in JoePaw whining every time the puck stops. You can see it in Jumbo hanging his head when we shut down the line or Rinne makes a save or when 'tater or Miikka hit him yet again. Coming back from 2 goals down not just once but twice - that is not the Predator way, they say......

"This is Your Time" is kinda' corny or cliche' now but you know, what the hell - this IS your time. Resiliency. Focus. That wins game 7s - we all know which team has shown this throughout the series. Keep your heads, stay out of the box, score early - their heads will explode. Play with Fisher intensity, with angry Shea edge, and the relentlessness of Goose. Leave it all on the ice - Go Perds!

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
Howdy guys, Oiler fan here. Hoping for a Blues/Preds West final with either team winning the Cup. You guys have a lot of supporters up north, and we all love how you guys support the crap outta your team.

I posted this song in the Blues game 7 GDT, and I'll do it here tonight. Kick some ass, and ***** slap that little turd Couture.

Go Preds!

gratefulpred

Eternal Optimist
Jun 27, 2011
Almo Heights, KY
Driving through traffic in Paducah, KY had a guy pull up beside me in traffic and motion to roll down my window..okay

He wanted to comment on my Loyal Legion plate and how he hoped we are going to win tonight...this happens in Paducah, KY.

Go Preds! Your bandwagon fans await you!

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
Won't be watching the game tonight, but will catch in on NHL TV tomorrow. I'll have to avoid all television, media, conversations and this site until after I watch the game tomorrow.

I will be wearing my Predators Jersey tonight though!

Go Preds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad