2019 Winter Classic GDT - GAME 40 - 1/1/19 1 PM - THE BEAR visits Our Lady of the Lake - NBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
my lord. i just checked tge bruins stats for like the first or second time all season. donato is a f***in -11 and they wont give cehlarik a single game?? what does donato have on these guys???

Reactions: Strafer

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
my lord. i just checked tge bruins stats for like the first or second time all season. donato is a ****in -11 and they wont give cehlarik a single game?? what does donato have on these guys???

I guess there's more to it than that stat alone? What do you think?

DeBrusk is -6 and Chelarik is -5 in Providence. You think they should switch places?

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I guess there's more to it than that stat alone? What do you think?

DeBrusk is -6 and Chelarik is -5 in Providence. You think they should switch places?

and if going by the logic of the poster you responded to, Heinen sitting at +2 should be playing 59.59 minutes/game:sarcasm::laugh:

I think +/- has a place in the game, but I think in order to properly evaluate player performance, you have to look at not just the raw stats but many other aspects of their game to properly assess

Reactions: MetM

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011

I called this! Nice mask Tuuk. It'll look great from the bench! :laugh::sarcasm:

Just kidding around. Not sure who will start.

Just hope the team wins.

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
Glad Brad looks like he's playing

Sucks Charlie is not. Has to be frustrating for him.

Reactions: Ladyfan

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
DeBrusk - Krejci - JFK

I like. Maybe JFK plays with a little more daring without the responsibilities of being a centre? It's worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad