GDT Flying Injured/MumpsFeatherings @Oil Leak Part Duex!! 6:30PT/ No Eastern Views ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
He has three lines that are all working very well, and the team has won five in a row. It makes far more sense to leave the other lines alone, especially if Getzlaf can still produce.

Not really. That would only make sense if the ice time were equal. There's no way Bourque's should get top line minutes while Maroon gets fourth line ones (and PP). Just because the team is winning in spite of it doesn't mean it's smart coaching.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Everyone seems to be hating on bourque, but I think he has played pretty well and much better than habs fans led on

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
I'll admit Bonk has been good against the last couple. I'd like to see him play in a high intensity, physical game. I think that's when he will be most useful.

Godzlaf

Sep 24, 2014
They keep saying Palmieri's goal was the fastest to start a period... I feel like there was a game back in the day where Kariya took a slapshot from the redline against Colorado and scored 4 seconds in... anyone else remember this? Was a LONG time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad