GDT: GDT Caps v Flaming Flamers 9 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I’m very confused at the main board thread. Am I just completely wrong to think that Wilson accidentally collided with Gaudreau last night? It’s like an echo chamber of angry fans from Calgary and other Metro division teams claiming Wilson did it on purpose. Saying shit like “Wilson’s leg position changes” and “He definitely sees Gaudreau” etc.

Crazy thread…any contact “nope, zero doubt, he’s a murderer”…..

Reactions: hb12xchamps

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I’m very confused at the main board thread. Am I just completely wrong to think that Wilson accidentally collided with Gaudreau last night? It’s like an echo chamber of angry fans from Calgary and other Metro division teams claiming Wilson did it on purpose. Saying shit like “Wilson’s leg position changes” and “He definitely sees Gaudreau” etc.
The game had just ended when someone posted that nonsense on the main board game thread (which I responded to and there's some good video posted in the thread as well). I was watching Alan May's postgame at the time so I just rewound back to the play. The collision occurred in the Flames end while Ovechkin was attempting to score his second ENG. Gaudreau was in the Flames defensive zone skating out (probably looking for an outlet pass) but his head was turned back looking at Ovechkin. At the same time, Wilson was in the zone looking at Ovechkin when his leg/knee collided with Gaudreaus. Rather then look at the players legs/bodies during this sequence you just need to look at their heads and you can tell that they were both focused on what was happening with Ovechkin and not each other as neither of their heads moved at all during the sequence. It was an inadvertent collision, but haters will hate, even when there's no justification.

Reactions: hb12xchamps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad