GDT: Canada vs Italy 1PM Torino Time, 7 AM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
SignThornton said:
Anything lower than 10-0 Canada will not be tolerated.

:D

I don't think it's a matter of will they (I think they will score 10), it's do they really want to

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
I really, really, really want the Italians to do well, I hate watching a team get slaughtered (even if its my team doing the slaughtering).

High flyin' Habs*

I cant believe I actually cant wait for this game to start...Talk about loving hockey... :yo:

PoutinePourMoi

Oct 2, 2005
I hope Canada gets bad jet lag, and Italy beats them. They arent as bad as you all say they are. We beat latvia 5-4.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
Bleh, I really need to get some sleep tonight but I still set my alarm for 5:00 am. Hopefully Smyth pots a couple and Pronger's foot doesn't fall off...

NJ_Devil_Boy

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
It'll probably be a blowout, but I hope Italy gets a goal or two. Teams seem to play better when they're given an early wake up call or reality check (like SWE last time around).

Injektilo

Feb 3, 2005
Taiwan
It's now 3:20 AM here, i'm just finishing an essay that's due tomorrow, and i have class tomorrow right after the game. But then, i've been waiting all year for this, so i'd better be up at 7:00.

6-0 Canada. It'll take them a few games to get to the point that they'd beat italy by double digits. They've been playing all year though, so it's not like they'll be horribly rusty, they'll just be a little off in terms of playing with chemistry. It'll happen...

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
For some reason it shows no hockey on my bell expressvu for 4am...230am shows canada game but shows 2 other things on aswell...after at 530am it shows same thing, i'm so confused and better get the damned game or i'll be exremly pissed...i'm taping the game via PVR cuz i don't wanna get up at 4am to watch Canada play when i gotta get up at 9am to go to the gym...and 1pm i work. BTW i live in BC Canada so it would be 4am the hockey game.

ZadorovNJD*

12 - 1 Canada, Italy scores when Marty is checking out some hotties in the stands.

Ste'

May 21, 2004
Lenno -Lake Como-
Bergeron47 said:
Oh, and

4-3
Italy

haha, just kidding

I read the goalie Muzzatti played for Calgary, Hartford, Rangers & San Jose back in the day..
Does anyone know if any of the other Italian players cracked the NHL at any point?

Jason Cirone 3 games in 1991/92 Winnipeg Jets only 2 PIM
Tony Tuzzolino 6 games in 2000/01 New York Rangers only 6 PIM
2 " " 2001/02 Boston Bruins only 2 PIM

No points in NHL for the Italian players :cry:

joe_shannon_1983*

We are soon about to find out what the Italian Olympic Hockey Team is made of.

joe_shannon_1983*

Whatcha gonna do Italy brothers when the big pythons of the Big Red And White Machine Canada dudes roll all over you?

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
8-0 Canada, I can't see Italy breaking both the Canadian defense and goaltending

and McCabe and Bertuzzi will each take stupid penalties

Thornton 2g-1a
Gagne1g-2a
Redden1g-1a

Just a guess of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad