GDT: Canada vs. Germany 20:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Leafer4Life said:
Do you think we could keep the leaf bashing out of this? Jeeze........ :rolleyes:

Leaf bashing? Talk about overly sensative...Someone bashes McCabe's tendancy to turn it over and suddenly it's Leaf bashing...

He's not bashing him cause he's a Leaf. He's bashing him because McCabe turns it over. It's not like McCabe made this team for his excellent defensive positioning.

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
Germany is not backing down. Playing well. I don't think this is the time for Canada to back off on this team.

OilerOlli*

MrAlfie said:
um... "all the luck"?
you hit the post once and the rest of the time canada outplayed germany and germany is taking penalty after penalty

You forgot the big chance from lewandowski. Canada had 3 chances, and scored 3 goals. But I think that is part of being a great team.

joe_shannon_1983*

OilerOlli said:
loooooool

He did.

Lecavalier gave him a little nudge, and the German player went down like he had stepped on a landmine underneath the ice.

joe_shannon_1983*

Pathfinder said:
Germany is not backing down. Playing well. I don't think this is the time for Canada to back off on this team.

It is true that Germany is not backing down.

However, it is equally true that they are going down, whether they decide to willingly back down or not.

They may not be backing down, but they are going to be put down nonetheless. Whether they like it or not.

OilerOlli*

ferns8916 said:
He did.

Lecavalier gave him a little nudge, and the German player went down like he had stepped on a landmine underneath the ice.
A little nudge? Thats bullsh..
Look at the slowmotion and then :sarcasm:

Big Mama*

SensGuy said:
Poor Redden having to play with McCabe a lot.

He scored a goal. McCAbe Redden is obviously the pairing. I guess they figure they need to add offense and physical play to complement Redden.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
OilerOlli said:
You forgot the big chance from lewandowski. Canada had 3 chances, and scored 3 goals. But I think that is part of being a great team.

You're right...Canada's gonna be lucky if they beat Germany. :joker:

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
ferns8916 said:

However, it is equally true that they are going down, whether they decide to willingly back down or not.

They may not be backing down, but they are going to be put down nonetheless. Whether they like it or not.

Don't be so arrogant. The game is far from over. Look at what happened with Sweden.

Bloggins

Dec 1, 2005
ferns8916 said:

I think so. But, after the third goal Canada seems to have backed off and on the last couple PPs they are making the extra passes etc. I think it's a little early for that.

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
Bob Cole is hands down the worst play-by-play guy in the history of the sport. Listening to him should be considered cruel and unusual punishment.

Anyone else sick of him saying "the German player"-this and "the German player"-that? C'mon buddy, learn their ****ing names! It's your ****ing job!

Miracle80

Jan 30, 2006
Rochester, NY
MSNBC
Clement to Ferraro "What is Germanys best chance to get back in this game?"
Ferraro "They have no chance"
I hope Germany proves him wrong!!

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
OilerOlli said:
You don't understand me, so forget it...

I understand you just fine...you're saying that Germany has been unlucky so far (i.e. Hitting the post and their first chance) and maybe my post was a little harsh. But Germany could have all the luck in the world and still lose. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad