GDT: Canada vs. Germany 20:05

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerOlli*

rigger said:
HAHAHA. Not going to happen, remember team canada has good goaltending and wins these kind of games, unlike our home town boys.

I know that germany will lose that game to 99,9 %.
But before the games starts I still can hope. *g*

shawn_kemp*

I wanna see a Germany - Switzerland final, so I'm gonna say 5-4 Germany!!!

God Bless Canada

Jul 11, 2004
Bentley reunion
I think we're looking at a 3-1, 4-1 (with an empty netter) type of game, similar to yesterday's game betweent the Czechs and the Germans. While the Germans should't pose much of a threat offensively, especially at 5-on-5, they execute their defensive system to a T. Their system play is as good as anyone in this tournament, they just don't have the offensive skills. Surrender two goals against a team like Canada, and they're done. And when you do crack their defensive shell, you still have to beat Olaf Kolzig.

The good news is Canada remembers how tough the Germans were in 2002, reducing the risk of suffering a fate like the Czechs did against the Swiss earlier today.

The important thing is Canada has to play better than they did yesterday. In a torunament like this, you have to improve every game. If they play better than they did yesterday, they'll win.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
OilerOlli said:
I know that germany will lose that game to 99,9 %.
But before the games starts I still can hope. *g*

Exactly! :D

Greiss will stop 57 shots and Germany will win 3:2!

OilerOlli*

GermanGirl said:
Exactly! :D

Greiss will stop 57 shots and Germany will win 3:2!

I still don't know which Goalie will start for Germany. Are you sure that this will Greiss? I would kike that...
But to this point I didn't see ONE Interview from Krupp or anotherone from the german hockeyteam.
Only talking hours for hours about Biathlon ore iceskating in ard and zdf. :shakehead :banghead:

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
OilerOlli said:
I still don't know which Goalie will start for Germany. Are you sure that this will Greiss? I would kike that...
But to this point I didn't see ONE Interview from Krupp or anotherone from the german hockeyteam.
Only talking hours for hours about Biathlon ore iceskating in ard and zdf. :shakehead :banghead:
When I watched the German Czech game the announcers stated that Greiss was getting the nod against the Canadians

OilerOlli*

Dan Galvin said:
When I watched the German Czech game the announcers stated that Greiss was getting the nod against the Canadians

Would be nice, I have high hopes on Greiss.
But hopefully it won't end in a disaster for him when he has to stop shoots against one of the best players in the world.

Big Mama*

Does anyone know where to get the boxscores from yesterdays games?

Canada 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad