GDT: Canada Vs. Czech Republic 4:30 Eastern Time

• Thread starter Zetterberg4Captain*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

rival

Feb 15, 2004
Victoria
Getzlaf made a really smart play by faking the huge windup in order to open the passing lane.

Schwarz has made a couple nice saves but they're not really testing him. The Czechs are excellent at blocking passes and shots. Hopefully playing yesterday will slow them down as the game goes on.

Carter is 1 goal short of the most goals by a Canadian in his WJ career. Lindros had 12.

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
BAuldie said:
Thats not true.. Lindros had more.
He's one off tying it.

Man I hope Olesz wrecks Phaneuf bigtime, but unlikely. This isn't good if he's headhunting as he's gonna get himself wrecked when he gets the puck and Phaneuf is out. Also that means he's not thinking about the game.

Zetterberg4Captain*

Canada is'nt playing as good as I suspected but good game none the less. It looks like Canada has blown quite a few scoring chances. Lets hope they can score more in the second!

Leafer4Life

Go Leafs Go!
Oct 4, 2002
Owen Sound,Ontario
www.facebook.com
AG said:
Canada is'nt playing as good as I suspected but good game none the less. It looks like Canada has blown quite a few scoring chances. Lets hope they can score more in the second!

Yeah, I noticed that too. They had a few opportunities to score and didn't. Oh well, maybe this game will be a close one unlike the other games they've played in..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad