WJC: GDT: Canada – Slovakia (6:30 p.m. ET)

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
No substance in your argument. Why can you predict where he'll be in 8 months?

You can't be serious. Anyone who watched Mesar play can tell he's not nhl ready. Heck, you don't need to even watch him play to know he won't be in the nhl ready next year. Just look at his age, where he was picked, his size, and his ohl production. Just that pretty much guarantees that he doesn't play in the nhl next year

Reactions: Takurcitee

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
You can't be serious. Anyone who watched Mesar play can tell he's not nhl ready. Heck, you don't need to even watch him play to know he won't be in the nhl ready next year. Just look at his age, where he was picked, his size, and his ohl production. Just that pretty much guarantees that he doesn't play in the nhl next year

You are trying to defend something in the future, it's just opinions. I could see many scenarios where he's not at the WJC next year. Including him making the AHL and not being loaned (If they have play with Roy, Kidney etc - stability might be good). Or making the NHL team, while a stretch goal is not totally out of the question. Let's see if he goes at the World's for Slovakia (senior team) and how he performs.

jetsfan91

May 29, 2013
Well I have to say.. hats off to Slovakia. They played a great game. I wasn’t a fan of the dirty stuff in the first period but once they knocked it off I couldn’t help but be impressed by the way they played. They were physical, they got a lot of sticks on pucks for deflections, and although they didn’t get a lot of shots on net they really had some grade A scoring chances,
our goaltender had to make some big saves or we were going home, and last but not least their goaltender was masterful tonight. The last few minutes of the third period and over time was some of the most exciting play of the entire tournament. Gained a lot of respect for Slovakia’s play. No shame in a hard fought battle.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I am always surprise reading comments like this on a kid! Junior, those guys are kid. Why not just enjoy
Well, for Canada it's all about winning no? I might be totally wrong in my guarantee, but I see that lad in the net and he just screams an uncomfortable aura based on his body language. Yeah, he made some big stops, but 98% of those chances were all close to the ground where Milic excels. Playing against the USA shooters will be a totally different story, that's my prediction based on my lifetime of watching and playing hockey.

And enjoy? I could care less who wins or loses as I am neutral, the real question is why don't you care about the lad for Slovakia who had almost sixty shots on him and lost? Why don't you feel for him? I think he deserved to win it more than the Canadian netminder or anyone else on Canada for that matter except Bednard.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
Well, for Canada it's all about winning no? I might be totally wrong in my guarantee, but I see that lad in the net and he just screams an uncomfortable aura based on his body language. Yeah, he made some big stops, but 98% of those chances were all close to the ground where Milic excels. Playing against the USA shooters will be a totally different story, that's my prediction based on my lifetime of watching and playing hockey.

And enjoy? I could care less who wins or loses as I am neutral, the real question is why don't you care about the lad for Slovakia who had almost sixty shots on him and lost? Why don't you feel for him? I think he deserved to win it more than the Canadian netminder or anyone else on Canada for that matter except Bednard.
Okay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad