GDT: GDT: #47| FLYERS at Islanders | Mon., Jan. 19, 2015| 1:00 PM ET (afternoon game, ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ8812*

i cant fathom how berube can be dumb enough to put rinaldo on a scoring line. Its really astounding how Pejorative Slured this guy is.

it's because he's a **** coach. Probably one of the most clueless there's ever been in the NHL

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
That was the second time in three games that Coloaiacovo let someone get behind him for a breakaway goal.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Defense terrible already. Scheen was an embarrassment on that one goal and vinny? Just floating around on the wrong side of the ice. Team doesn't know how to play defense

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
I love how I pay for Game Center, but they blackout the NHL network games. On a side note, don't really need to watch anyways.

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous how you have to pay for cable, NHL network and Game Center just to watch all the games. I hate that I'm paying, what, $20+ a month, and can't even watch the games because it's being broadcast on a different service of theirs? Complete ********.

Now I have to watch a **** quality stream or listen to it. Thanks, NHL!

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
This idea of "keep the center high at all costs in the offensive zone" is especially dumb when you consider that 5 of our defensemen are no threat to do anything on offense. No wonder you can't score goals, every offensive zone possession is essentially a 2 on 4.

It also highlights how ****** this defense truly is when they're still an abomination, despite the fact that the forwards essentially neuter the attack just to protect them.

RJ8812*

these MSG announcers are ****. Half the time they arent even announcing the play

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I just played this game on NHL 15. Flyers won 3-0 behind a big Zepp shutout and goals from Simmonds, Je Suis Pierre and an EN from Claudy Claude.

Not going according to plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad