GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Happy Birthday!

Having flashbacks today to other early season matches between the Pens/Red Wings. X-Generation when Marty Straka and Rico Fata scored late to run all the Wings fans out of the building sad. Another was after the 08 Cup Final. Jordan Staal went off. Pens came from behind late. Prolly one of the best regular season games in team history.

Let's hope we're equally as entertained tonight.

Good to see you around, and many thanks..!

Entertainment is really all it is about. I think we get that aspect, but ultimately it is about wins/losses. That adds to the entertainment level just knowing they at least have it in them to provide both.

Reactions: Ryder71

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I also don’t know what to take from the fact that Geno is not out for the morning skate per usual…already feeling the legs three games in lol?

“The Penguins are holding an optional morning skate at Little Caesars Arena. Taking part: Nedeljkovic, Shea, Ludvig, Carter, Smith, Joseph, Nieto, Eller, O’Connor.”
reverse jinx

Reactions: Andy99

Apr 9, 2009
USA
Have some heart for the victims of the hand shake line skip massacre

Detroit still hasn't recovered

per-mertesacker-pranked-by-young-fan.gif

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I also don’t know what to take from the fact that Geno is not out for the morning skate per usual…already feeling the legs three games in lol?

“The Penguins are holding an optional morning skate at Little Caesars Arena. Taking part: Nedeljkovic, Shea, Ludvig, Carter, Smith, Joseph, Nieto, Eller, O’Connor.”

As a person who is out of shape but back into his soccer indoor league.

I use to do the jogging / intensive for warm up.

Now I just stick to stretching. I would rather Geno who knows how to skate back and forth conserve some energy and rest any bruises that he may have already received.

I'm more concerned Harkins is not out there. Him and O Conner are both bringing line 4A down and should be out there getting more reps with Eller.

I seriously can't see Eller staying super good and someone needs to pick some slack up for the old man.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
3-1-0 would feel nice after the stench of the opener.

Feels sorta like a sleepy, letdown road game to me though. Might need a few random great efforts from individuals.
Maybe a DOC carry? He's due...
Think we win today, lose Saturday.

I think last I looked, only Acciari had a respectable number of shots in the bottom 6 so I think he scores soon. (Edit: Eller has 7. Acciari 4, everyone else fewer).

Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I think TONIGHT is the night Harkins scores an NHL goal for the first time since Christmas week 2022.

Take it to the bank.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
3-1-0 would feel nice after the stench of the opener.

Feels sorta like a sleepy, letdown road game to me though. Might need a few random great efforts from individuals.
Maybe a DOC carry? He's due...
I think the bottom six finally scores this fine evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad