GDT: GDT#4| Penguins vs. Redwings | Wed, Oct. 18 2023 7:30 PM EST|LCA| Hey, it's My B-Day, all I want is a Karlsson good game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
funny-happy-birthday-gif.gif

happy-birthday.gif

Happy birthday. Hope its an awesome day.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Only Detroit the city has been rebuilding longer than the Wings. Steve Y has been semi tanking only to have the lottery Gods not being kind to the wings. Love the RD pick and Wings are a decent team. This is a game Pens come in a win this year.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Happy B-day, Ugene! Mine’s coming up soon too…

I’d like to see us show out for a change against a young fast team competing for the same WC spots we are…we need a good goalie performance and some finishing…no better start than tonight…

Birthday season on the Pens board.

bobs-burgers-happy-birthday-linda-eating-cake-1556738678.gif

Happy Birthday Ugene! Happy early birthday Andy!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Will be watching some of the game not all of It.

Hoping for the Bottom 6 as a collective to score 1 goal.

Let's get 2 points.
Yeah, going to miss that start as well. Wings are a better team than the Caps and Calgary, at least offensively. We’re going to need some goals unless Jarry is in god mode…I’d like to see us handle their speed better than we did the Hawks or it will be a long season lol

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Yeah, going to miss that start as well. Wings are a better team than the Caps and Calgary, at least offensively. We’re going to need some goals unless Jarry is in god mode…I’d like to see us handle their speed better than we did the Hawks or it will be a long season lol

I definitely agree with this there top 6 is young and speedy.

Our D is going to need to be ready. If we can get some nice outlet passes I think we can handle there defense and get some scoring chances. Seider is obviously insanely good but I think we can advantage of that middling pair when he is off.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I also don’t know what to take from the fact that Geno is not out for the morning skate per usual…already feeling the legs three games in lol?

“The Penguins are holding an optional morning skate at Little Caesars Arena. Taking part: Nedeljkovic, Shea, Ludvig, Carter, Smith, Joseph, Nieto, Eller, O’Connor.”

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I also don’t know what to take from the fact that Geno is not out for the morning skate per usual…already feeling the legs three games in lol?

“The Penguins are holding an optional morning skate at Little Caesars Arena. Taking part: Nedeljkovic, Shea, Ludvig, Carter, Smith, Joseph, Nieto, Eller, O’Connor.”
Probably more about pacing yourself for the entire season than not feeling well today.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia

What a casual. No wonder he didn't crack the top 100.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
Happy Birthday!

Having flashbacks today to other early season matches between the Pens/Red Wings. X-Generation when Marty Straka and Rico Fata scored late to run all the Wings fans out of the building sad. Another was after the 08 Cup Final. Jordan Staal went off. Pens came from behind late. Prolly one of the best regular season games in team history.

Let's hope we're equally as entertained tonight.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Happy Birthday!

Having flashbacks today to other early season matches between the Pens/Red Wings. X-Generation when Marty Straka and Rico Fata scored late to run all the Wings fans out of the building sad. Another was after the 08 Cup Final. Jordan Staal went off. Pens came from behind late. Prolly one of the best regular season games in team history.

Let's hope we're equally as entertained tonight.
fleury-save-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad