GDT: GDT #29 New York Islanders vs Boston | December 15th | 7:30 PM | F 5-4 SO/L

Lek

Nov 25, 2006
Raleigh
Should have had two points. But we got one against the second best team in the league down three of our starting D. Could be a whole lot worse.

Reactions: TMI

DerekKingSnipes

Feb 20, 2013
Long Island
Pasta acting like he’s been there before.

Bet he was beyond pissed about the soft tripping penalty called on him at the end of the game.

Can’t be too unhappy about getting a point. The B’s are impressive.

So are the Isles.
The losing leads stinks but have to honestly say they are working, the PK has to get fixed though. It’s time maybe for some different guys to get chance on PK even.

Reactions: MarsTBOW

Zeeker

Feb 15, 2016
Idk what to say at this point. They “look better”, certainly offensively, but they simply blow every lead, every game, with poor defense and goaltending. The PK is crippling. Even with all top 6 D it was the same, so can’t blame the injuries.

Nassau Revisited

Jun 16, 2017
Idk what to say at this point. They “look better”, certainly offensively, but they simply blow every lead, every game, with poor defense and goaltending. Even with all top 6 D it was the same, so can’t blame the injuries.
Sorokin has been swiss cheese in 3rd periods. The tying goal tonight can not happen

Reactions: MJF

Symon Asher

Sep 13, 2011
This f***ing iPhone commercial is f***ing killing me btw. It's the new "someone left the gate open".
The Chase Credit Card commercial from a few years back
Ink Ink Ink drove me nuts
and those Trans Siberian commercials were annoying AF

Hunn

Feb 23, 2017
Anyway, 1 point or 2, it was a very good game between very very good teams. We can skate with the Bostons of this league.

Reactions: TMI

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Sorokin has been swiss cheese in 3rd periods. The tying goal tonight can not happen

TBH I am wondering if he is okay following that collision. You'd think league would have asked he get checked for a concussion and maybe he did but he looked off

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Idk what to say at this point. They “look better”, certainly offensively, but they simply blow every lead, every game, with poor defense and goaltending. The PK is crippling. Even with all top 6 D it was the same, so can’t blame the injuries.

If Trotz was still the coach you think the D and goaltending would be this bad...?

The Wahligator

Nov 27, 2015
Long Island
Whatever, Isles played a great game. If it continued at 5v5 I think we come out on top but alas the skills competitions get us.

Varly should be 1A until Sorokin works out some kinks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad