GDT: 28th DEC Russia - Belarus 8:00 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

CH Wizard

Is it just me or this game is going so FAAAAAST !! The second period is almost finnish.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Foppa_Rules said:
Ovechkin now has 3 goals and 2 assists in 3 games!!!
and malkin's at 1g 4a 5pts. what is crosby at right now? it'll be interesting to see who ends up having the best tournament. what's even more interesting is that crosby is 1 and 2 years younger than malkin and ovechkin. :amazed:

MOGiLNY

Jul 7, 2003
Toronto
Visit site
Dark Metamorphosis said:
and malkin's at 1g 4a 5pts. what is crosby at right now? it'll be interesting to see who ends up having the best tournament. what's even more interesting is that crosby is 1 and 2 years younger than malkin and ovechkin. :amazed:

nah, it's not interesting to me.. this is like a competition of who can score more against weak teams.. Ovechkin gets a lot of goals on Belarus, Crosby scores a lot on Germany.. what's the fun in that?

Zoo

Jul 29, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
Dark Metamorphosis said:

Good point. I can't wait tell they play each other. Cause you know there games are gonna go up another level. :yo:

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
MOGiLNY said:
nah, it's not interesting to me.. this is like a competition of who can score more against weak teams.. Ovechkin gets a lot of goals on Belarus, Crosby scores a lot on Germany.. what's the fun in that?
true. we'll just have to base it on who steps up in the big games.

Foppa_Rules

Nov 1, 2003
Earth...how about you?
Dark Metamorphosis said:

But of course one must take into consideration that Canada has played Germany and Sweden.

Zoo

Jul 29, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
MOGiLNY said:

GOALS dude. Scoring GOALS is fun. :dunce:

Julia

Apr 25, 2004
Toronto.
www.nhl.ru
MOGiLNY said:
Poka Krosby zabil segodnja tol'ko odin gol...no eto tol'ko poka..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad